Eligibility criteria and documents required
Any doctor can apply for our doctor loan, as long as you meet four basic criteria mentioned below. You will also need a set of documents to complete the application process.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 22 years to 80 years*
- CIBIL Score: 685 or higher
- Medical registration: Degree to be registered with the medical council
*Higher age limit is applicable at the time of loan maturity.
- KYC documents - Aadhaar/ passport/ voter’s ID/ driving license/ letter from NPR/ NREGA job card
- PAN card
- Medical registration certificate
*Additional documents required, if any, will be communicated during the application process.
Loan application process for doctors
Frequently asked questions
Bajaj Finserv offers flexible repayment tenures ranging up to 96 months, so that you can comfortably repay your doctor loan.
A CIBIL Score of 685 or higher is required to apply for our doctor loan.
You can repay your doctor loan through a NACH mandate.
You do not have to provide any collateral or security to apply for our doctor loan.