Eligibility criteria and documents required
Any doctor can apply for our doctor loan, as long as you meet four basic criteria mentioned below. You will also need a set of documents to complete the application process.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 22 years to 72 years*
- CIBIL Score: 685 or higher
- Medical registration: Degree to be registered with the medical council
*Age should be 72 years or less at the end of your tenure.
- KYC documents - Aadhaar/ PAN card/ passport/ voter’s ID
- Medical registration certificate
Frequently asked questions
Bajaj Finserv offers flexible repayment tenures ranging up to 96 months, so that you can comfortably repay your doctor loan.
A CIBIL Score of 685 or higher is required to apply for our doctor loan.
You can repay your doctor loan through a NACH mandate.
You do not have to provide any collateral or security to apply for our doctor loan.