अपनी नज़दीकी ब्रांच खोजें
अपने आस-पास बजाज फाइनेंस ब्रांच खोजने के लिए 'ब्रांच खोजें' का उपयोग करें.
On purchase of any of the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Cards, you can enjoy exclusive benefits like:
- Up to 12X points on all your online spends like utility payments, bills, recharges wallet loads, etc
- Movie offers on BookMyShow
- Bajaj Finserv Network Partner Store privileges such as:
- Redeem rewards against the down payment of your no-cost EMI loan
- 5% cash back on the down payment of your no-cost EMI loan
- Attractive discounts and no-cost EMI option on Bajaj Finserv Network
- Withdraw cash from any ATM across India at no interest for up to 50 days (Processing fee of 2.5% applicable; min Rs. 500)
- Convert your spends into affordable EMIs
The Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card takes care of your daily credit needs as well as your emergency cash needs.
You can convert your cash limit into a loan for up to 3 months in case of emergencies, withdraw cash without paying interest for up to 50 days with a minimal processing fee, make contactless payments worth up to Rs. 5000, and convert spends above Rs. 3,000 into easy EMIs, etc.
You can earn up to 20X accelerated rewards on your in-app spends, up to 5X points if your monthly spends cross the spend limit in that month, complimentary airport lounge access, up to 40% value back on online subscriptions like Amazon Prime, Hindustan Times, etc. and much more.
Learn more about the Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card and benefit from the best offers and rewards.
- Age: The credit card is only issued to individuals between the ages of 21 to 70 years (For both Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Cards and Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Cards)
- Creditworthiness: For RBL Bank, you must fulfil the bank's income and credit score criteria. For DBS bank, you must have a minimum CIBIL score of 720 with no record of payment defaults.
- Residential Address: You must have a residential address in a location serviceable by RBL or DBS bank.
Bajaj Finserv offers co-branded credit cards in collaboration with partners such as RBL Bank, and DBS Bank. The co-branded cards cater to different needs and lifestyles, ranging from benefits for shopping and travel to telecommunications and entertainment. These come with benefits like cashback, discounts, rewards points, and much more.