SDP eligibility and documents
All resident Indians over 18 years of age can book our Systematic Deposit Plan. You will be asked to share a few documents to complete your investment.
- Copy of your PAN
- KYC documents: Passport, valid driving license, voter's identity card, Aadhaar card, MGNREGA job card
- Address Proof: Utility bill, property or municipal tax receipt
A step-by-step guide to invest in a Systematic Deposit Plan (SDP)
1. Click on ‘INVEST Now’ at the top of this page to open our online application form.
2. Enter your 10-digit mobile number and verify the OTP sent to your phone.
3. Fill in the investment amount, choose the tenure, and select the number of deposits you would like to make.
Note: You may notice that your tenure differs from the number of deposits you can choose from. For example, if you choose a tenure of 24 months, you can choose between 6 and 11 as the number of monthly deposits. These combinations have been predefined.
4. Enter your PAN card and date of birth to complete your KYC.
If you are an existing customer, you will find that your details are pre-filled. You can confirm these or make changes.
If you are a new customer, you can use your Aadhaar card to complete your KYC. You also have the option to submit your documents manually or upload these through DigiLocker.
5. Submit a few additional details such as your occupation, family details and annual income. You can also add a nominee and joint account holder or choose to do it later
6. Enter your bank details and complete your e-mandate.
7. You will be directed to the payment page. Complete your application using NetBanking, UPI or NEFT/RTGS
Once this is done, we will send you an acknowledgement of your investment on your email address and mobile number.
An Electronic Systematic Deposit Plan Receipt (SDPR) will be sent to your email ID within 3 working days (Subject to all documents are in good order)
Frequently asked questions
Individuals (including Power of Attorney Holder) need to provide the following -
(1) One recent Photograph
(2) PAN or Form 60, if PAN is not allotted
(3) Certified Copy of one of the Officially Valid Documents (OVDs) listed below:
- Voter’s ID Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driving License
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar Number (i.e. Aadhaar letter downloaded from UIDAI website, Aadhaar card)*
- Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
- Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of Name, Address of the customer
*First 8 digits of the Aadhaar No. (on copy of Aadhaar Letter/Aadhaar Card obtained), must be redacted or blackened and it should not be eligible.
In case OVD does not have Current Address of the client, Deemed OVDs are as under -
Utility bill (Electricity, Telephone, Post-paid mobile phone, Piped Gas, Water Bill) which not more than two months old.
ii. Property or Municipal tax receipt
iii. Pension or Family Pension Payment Orders.
Letter of Allotment of Accommodation by eligible employer(s)