Frequently asked questions
You must meet the below-mentioned criteria to be eligible for the Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card:
- CIBIL Score: It is crucial to maintain a CIBIL Score of 720 or higher. You can easily maintain a good credit history by repaying your loans and credit card bills on time. This will help you increase your chances of getting a credit card.
- Age: To get a credit card, you must be within the age group of 21 to 70 years.
- Residential address: Your residential address should be in an area that is serviceable by DBS Bank.
You must have a regular source of income to be eligible for a Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card.
CIBIL Score is one of the important eligibility criteria to get the Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card. You need to have a credit score of 720 or higher to get a DBS Bank Credit Card.
Your application may be rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- You have not met our eligibility criteria
- Your application may not be in line with the DBS Bank credit card policy
To cancel your Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card, please contact us on 1860 267 6789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.