How to check your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card statement?
- Through net banking
Log in to your account, view, and download the statement. If you are not registered for online banking services, enter your 16-digit credit card number to sign up.
- Through email
Your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card statement is also sent to your registered email ID. Check your email and download it in a few clicks.
How to get your credit card statement offline?
- Call customer care and receive credit card statement through post
Dial the customer care helpline number and our representative will assist you in receiving the statement at your residential address through post.
- Sign up to receive credit card statement with an SMS:
Type ‘GREEN’ and send an SMS to 5607011 from your registered mobile number. This offline process activates the e-statement service for your credit card. Once you send the message, the process is initiated, and you receive approval within 48 hours. With this activation, you can check your e-statements from the next billing cycle.
Read your credit card statement to know the following details:
- Total amount due and minimum amount due on your credit card
- The due date of payment
- Your available credit limit
- Transactions made and taxes deducted
- The opening and closing credit card balance for the current billing cycle
- Other details like reward points earned, reward points not redeemed, etc.
It is important to check your credit card statement every month. This will not only help you make on-time payments but also spot and report unauthorised or suspicious transactions.
Frequently asked questions
You can receive your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card statement both offline and online in the following ways:
- You can contact the customer care executive to receive your statement at your residential address
- You can also check your credit card statement using the SMS service. Type ‘GREEN” and send the message to 5607011 from your registered mobile number. Once the service is activated, you can receive your e-statement from the next billing cycle
- You can check your credit card statements through net banking. Log in to view and download credit card statements
- Your monthly credit card statements are also sent to your registered email ID
To view your credit card statement online, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account using your registered mobile number
- View and download the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card statement for the respective month
If you are not registered for online services, use your mobile number and 16-digit credit card number to sign up.
You can check your credit card balance anytime by logging in to your credit card dashboard either through the RBL Bank website or My RBL Bank App.