Features of the Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card
Get up to 20,000 cash points as a welcome bonus
Monthly milestone benefits
Earn up to 10X cash points on minimum spends of Rs 20,000 per month
Discount on subscriptions
Get up to 40% discount (up to 12,000 cash points) in a year by subscribing to entertainment platforms like Hotstar, Gaana.com, Voot and many others through our rewards portal
Earn up to 20x rewards on spends made through our app on categories like travel and holiday bookings
Enjoy huge discounts on teleconsultations, up to 20% off at pharmacies, at all network hospitals via the Bajaj Health mobile app
Airport lounge access
Up to 10 complimentary airport lounge access
Fuel surcharge waiver
Get a waiver of up to Rs. 200 per month on fuel surcharge expenses
Easy EMI conversion
Convert your spends worth Rs. 2,500 and above into affordable EMIs
Interest-free cash withdrawals
Withdraw interest-free cash from any ATM across India for up to 50 days
Savings on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
Get 5% cashback on down payments made at any Bajaj Finserv Network partner store
Enjoy hassle-free payments using our tap and pay facility
The Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card is a unique offering with a wide range of benefits such as welcome reward points, up to 10x rewards in the form of cash points on monthly spends, accelerated rewards, discounts, cashback and much more throughout the year.
Our diverse selection of 8 credit cards makes it easier for you to choose a card that suits your lifestyle. Select a card based on your offer and instantly apply online to get your own Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card.
Experience a quick and seamless application process:
- Apply online
- Enter your personal details
- Get your application approved
- View and use your card
21 to 70 years
Must have a regular source of income
720 or higher
How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card online?
Applying for this credit card is quick and easy. To obtain your credit card, apply online in a few simple steps.
- 1 Click here and enter your mobile number
- 2 Submit the OTP you’ve received and check if you have a Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card offer
- 3 If you have an offer, fill the application form
- 4 Complete the KYC process
- 5 Your card is ready to be used
Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card FAQs
The Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card not only takes care of your daily credit needs but also helps you with any emergency cash requirements. Besides this, you can earn accelerated rewards on your spends, a complimentary health membership, discounts and cashbacks on various categories, as well as easy EMI finance options.
Card Protection plan provides services to protect you in case of card loss, theft, damage, or fraud. A membership for a card protection plan comes with the facility to block payment cards, avail emergency cash, replace your lost PAN card and other complimentary benefits.
A few distinguishing features that set the Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card apart from other credit cards are:
- Rewards in the form of cash points on all your spends: This SuperCard offers up to 20,000 bonus reward points, up to 10X rewards on all monthly spends, up to 20X accelerated cash points on all transactions made through Bajaj Finserv or DBS apps
- Exciting Discounts: Discount of up to 40% on yearly subscriptions of various entertainment platforms made via our rewards portal
- Complimentary Bajaj Finserv Health membership
- Cashback and additional perks: 5% cashback on down payment of EMI loans at any Bajaj Finserv Network partner store
- Up to 10 complimentary airport lounge access
- Cash withdrawal from ATMs across India and short-term personal loan facility
You must fulfil all the below-mentioned criteria to be eligible for a Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card:
- Creditworthiness: A vital factor in maintaining a CIBIL score of 720 points or above. This indicates a good credit history, which strengthens your application
- Age: You must be within the age group of 21 to 70 years
- Residential address: You must have a residential address in India where the Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card is available
- You do not need to submit any hard copy documents to complete your application process.
- You only need to have your Aadhar number handy to complete your biometric or video KYC.
You receive bonus cash points known as welcome rewards on any Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card purchase. This is subject to the joining fee payment and a transaction being made within the first 60 days of getting the credit card.
Every month, you get the opportunity to reach a rewards milestone, wherein you will be rewarded with extra cash points. You can earn up to 10X cash points on all monthly spends if they cross a certain threshold in a statement month, excluding fees. There is a maximum capping on the cash points for the monthly milestone bonus programme per statement.
*The threshold limit will differ for every Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card variant.
*The capping will depend on the credit card variant purchased.
The Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card allows you to earn cash points over and above normal rewards and your monthly milestone in the accelerated rewards programme. You can earn up to 20 times the normal rewards you earn on spends.
You can earn accelerated rewards on all purchases and expenses made using the Bajaj Finance Limited and DBS mobile application. These include bill payments and spends like insurance, hotel and holiday bookings, except air travel and gift vouchers.
The accelerated rewards earned depends on the kind of Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card variant you choose.