A step-by-step guide to invest in a Systematic Deposit Plan (SDP)
How to apply for Bajaj Finance Systematic Deposit Plan?
This video shows how to apply for Bajaj Finance Systematic Deposit Plan.
1. Click on ‘INVEST’ at the top of this page to open our online application form.
2. Enter your 10-digit mobile number and verify the OTP sent to your phone.
3. Fill in the investment amount, choose the tenure, and select the number of deposits you would like to make.
Note: You may notice that your tenure differs from the number of deposits you can choose from. For example, if you choose a tenure of 24 months, you have the option to choose from 6 to 11 for Single Maturity Scheme and between 6 to 12 in case of Monthly Maturity Scheme, as the number of monthly deposits. These combinations have been predefined.
4. Enter your PAN card and date of birth to complete your KYC.
If you are an existing customer, you will find that your details are pre-filled. You can confirm these or make changes.
If you are a new customer, you can use your Aadhaar card to complete your KYC.
5. Enter your bank details and complete your e-mandate.
6. You will be directed to the payment page. Complete your application using NetBanking, UPI, or debit card.
Once this is done, we will send you an acknowledgement of your investment on your email address and mobile number. An electronic receipt will also be sent to your email ID.
Bajaj Finance offers online Systematic Deposit Plan, a recurring monthly investment option.
Follow the simple online process to invest in a Systematic Deposit Plan. Earn returns of up to 8.60% for senior citizens and up to 8.35% for customers below 60 years of age.
Once your SDP is booked, you can access your investment details and all other documents like the deposit receipt, Interest Certificate (IC), Systematic Deposit Plan Acknowledgement (SDPA), form 15G and 15H through our dedicated customer portal- My Account.
Frequently asked questions
Resident individuals can only apply for a Systematic Deposit Plan online (web & app) and offline mode.
If a minor wants to apply for SDP online, they can schedule an appointment.
The following modes of payments are available in the app while applying for the Systematic Deposit Plan online: