Features and benefits
Easy EMI conversion
Convert your purchases of Rs. 2,500 and above into easy EMIs.
Get a personal loan on your available cash limit at a nominal interest rate.
Interest-free cash withdrawal
No interest on cash withdrawals for up to 50 days.
Get 5% cashback on down payment at any Bajaj Finserv partner store.
Pay with points
Redeem your reward points to pay the down payment on the EMI Network.
Shop more, save more
Up to Rs. 55,000+ annual savings when you shop with the SuperCard.
Airport lounge access
Get up to eight complimentary airport lounge access in a year.
Free movie tickets
Get 1+1 movie tickets on BookMyShow with the SuperCard.
Bajaj Finserv, in collaboration with RBL Bank, brings you the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. From paying utility bills to buying home appliances and more, this instant credit card helps you easily cover all your daily expenses.
This SuperCard is a credit, debit, loan and EMI card -- all rolled into one. Apply for this credit card online and avail of several industry-first benefits
25 to 65 years
Must have a regular source of income
750 or higher
What are the eligibility criteria for getting a credit card?
Bajaj Finserv has easy-to-meet eligibility criteria to apply for a credit card. These include:
- Age should be within 25 to 65 years
- You must have a regular source of income
- Creditworthiness, with a minimum CIBIL score of 750 or higher, and no past records of defaulting on your payments
- A residential address that must fall within the SuperCard live locations in the country
- Applicant must also be an existing Bajaj Finserv customer and Bajaj Finserv EMI Network cardholder
How to use a credit card?
Different types of credit cards offered by Bajaj Finserv
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes in 17 different variants, but each card has different eligibility criteria, benefits, fees and charges. Here's a list of the different types of credit cards offered by Bajaj Finserv include:
What documents are needed to apply for a credit card?
There are 3 primary documents you would require to obtain a Bajaj Finserv credit card – photograph, identity and address proof. Additional documents may be needed during the application process.
How to apply for a credit card online?
Applying for a credit card is quick and easy. To obtain a credit card, apply online in a few simple steps.
- 1 Click here and enter your mobile number
- 2 Submit the OTP received and check if you have a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card offer
- 3 If you have an offer, avail of your credit card offers
- 4 In case of no offer, submit your details
- 5 Get a call from our representative
- 6 Submit the necessary documents
Fees and charges
There are 17 SuperCard variants, and each card has a different set of fee and charges.
To get the complete information about the fees and charges applicable on the credit card, click here.
There are several benefits of using a credit card. You can utilise a credit card to make transactions within the pre-determined or preset credit limit and repay the amount within the interest-free period without incurring additional charges.
However, you also have to be mindful of the credit card interest rates and penalty charges you will face if you do not pay your credit card dues on time. If you miss the payment due date, you will incur additional interest on your credit card bill. The best credit cards in India come with minimal interest charges.
Frequently asked questions
A credit card is a financial instrument that allows the cardholder to make transactions without paying for it instantly. The credit card issuing company pays for the good or service on the cardholder's behalf and issues a credit card statement to the card holder at the end of the billing cycle. It mentions the amount owed, which needs to be repaid on or before the due date.
A credit card protection plan is not mandatory but is necessary to protect oneself from any unexpected loss due to card theft. In case you misplace your credit card, you can avail of benefits like a 24x7 card blocking service, emergency travel assistance, and complimentary fraud protection.
A credit card statement is issued by the bank or the credit card company at the end of the billing cycle. It presents a summary of all the transactions you have made during the billing period. The credit card statement mentions the amount you owe to the bank, the minimum amount due and the due date.
The advantages of using a credit card are as follows:
- You can purchase high-end products on credit, which means you do not need to postpone your plans due to the lack of funds. The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard even converts bills exceeding Rs. 2,500 into easily payable monthly instalments.
- Many credit cards offer a waiver on fuel surcharge, along with complimentary airport lounge access and other perks.
- Redeemable reward points help you earn other rewards like gift vouchers, free movie tickets etc.
- Credit cards offer lucrative discounts on a variety of purchases. Thus, they help you in saving significantly.
You can learn about your eligibility by going through the eligibility criteria on the Bajaj Finserv website. You must be an adult (18 years of age) to apply for a credit card and not more than 70 years old. However, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is only issued to those aged 25 to 65 years. Having a steady source of income and a credit score of 750 or above are essential requirements too.
A credit card balance is the total amount of money you owe to the credit card company. It is mentioned in the credit card statement. You need to repay this amount on or before the due date to avoid any penalty.
When you use a debit card, you withdraw money from your bank account, as opposed to a credit card, where the issuer pays the amount on your behalf. You essentially take a loan from the credit card company, which must be repaid on or before the due date. If you fail to clear the dues, you are changed interest on the outstanding amount.
You should have a credit score of 750 or above to get a credit card.
Yes, you can use your credit card at an ATM. However, such transactions come with the baggage of high fees and interest rates. That said, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard allows you to withdraw cash from any ATM interest-free for up to 50 days.
You need to consider the below-mentioned factors while applying for a credit card for the first time:
- Ensure that you have a steady source of income. If your income fluctuates, consider applying for a secured credit card.
- Ensure that you have a minimum credit score of 750. A poor credit history will reduce your chances of getting an approval.
- Understand your financial requirements and choose a credit card accordingly. For instance, if you are a frequent traveller, be it business or pleasure, you can apply for a travel credit card.
A credit card allows you to buy any product of your choice on credit. However, you much repay the issuer after a stipulated period.
Credit cards are financial instruments that can come in handy during a cash crunch.
You need to fulfil the income eligibility criteria to get approved for a credit card. However, if you are a student without an income source, you can apply for a student credit card.
A credit card number is a unique 16-digit number exclusive to every credit card. The first digit helps in identifying the credit card company. For example, VISA credit cards begin with the number "4", while MasterCard's start with the digit "5". Similarly, Discover credit cards start with the number "6". Second to sixth-placed digits help in identifying the bank. The 7th to 15th digits signify the cardholder's account number. The last remaining number is termed as the check digit. It is automatically generated based on the remaining numbers. The check digit helps in eliminating any errors.
Every credit card contains some digits, typically a 16 digit numeric number, unique to each card. A credit card number is essential to complete any transaction. It helps in authenticating a cardholder.