A credit card, serving as a small loan, facilitates purchasing goods or services from various stores. The cardholder settles the balance later, accommodating needs such as paying bills, booking travel, buying gadgets, and shopping online or in physical stores. Credit cards offer a versatile means of making transactions, with special deals and discounts enhancing the overall shopping experience. Applying for a credit card has become more accessible through online channels, with options for free applications, instant approval, and interest-free periods, providing a quick and efficient way for individuals to obtain a new credit card for various financial needs. Obtaining a credit card online is facilitated through free applications with instant approval, ensuring a hassle-free process.
Features and Benefits of Credit Cards
Easy EMI conversion
Convert your purchases of minimum Rs. 2,500 into easy EMIs.
Convert your available cash limit into a personal loan for 90 days with zero processing fee and an interest rate of 1.16% per month.
Interest-free cash withdrawal**
No interest on cash withdrawals for up to 50 days.
Pay with points
Redeem your reward points to pay the down payment on the EMI Network.
Shop more, save more
Up to Rs. 55,000+ annual savings when you shop with the SuperCard.
Airport lounge access
Get up to eight complimentary airport lounge access in a year.
Offers on movie tickets****
Get 1+1 movie tickets on BookMyShow with the SuperCard.
Bajaj Finance Ltd., in collaboration with RBL Bank, brings you the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. From paying utility bills to buying home appliances and more, this instant credit card helps you easily cover all your daily expenses.
Credit cards give you the flexibility to manage your payments for a wide array of expenses. The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Cards offer a unique advantage by encompassing the functionality of four cards in one: a loan card, EMI card, cash card, and credit card. Along with these innovative features, you can enjoy a range of credit card benefits, including attractive cashback and rewards on all your spending. Moreover, you'll receive complimentary access to airport lounges, exclusive discounts for both online and offline shopping, special deals on cinema tickets, hassle-free bill settlements, and the liberty to purchase a variety of items such as smartphones, tablets, and more.
*This loan is provided by RBL Bank at their discretion and is subject to its policies.
**A processing fee of 2.5% of the cash withdrawn amount or Rs. 500+GST (whichever is higher, is applicable).
****Product-specific terms and condition applicable on the movie ticket offers.
Compare and choose credit card that suits your needs
Explore the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card variants, catering to all individuals’ need. Choose any of the credit cards to get some of the sought-after benefits like:
RBL Credit Cards
Receive Welcome rewards on getting your first credit card.
You won't be charged an annual fee for card membership.
Enjoy special deals and savings when purchasing movie tickets.
Get rewards or cashback for your online purchases.
Explore the Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Cards
|DBS Credit Cards
|Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank 10X Plus Signature SuperCard
|Earn rewards when you achieve specific monthly spending goals.
|Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank 10X Signature SuperCard
|Access health-related perks and advantages.
|Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank 7X Plus Rewards SuperCard
|Accumulate cashback points at an accelerated rate.
|Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank 7X Rewards SuperCard
|Enjoy savings when using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Credit card eligibility criteria
Our partner bank has easy-to-meet credit card eligibility criteria to apply for a credit card. These include:
21 years – 70 years
As defined by the bank
As defined by the bank
Required Documents to Apply Credit Card
You don't have to submit any physical documents to apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card. You only need to share your PAN card and Aadhaar card number to complete the application process.
During your application process, if required you may be asked to provide proof of current address.
How to apply for a credit card online?
Applying for a credit card is quick and easy. To obtain a credit card, apply online in a few simple steps.
- 1 Click here and enter your mobile number
- 2 Submit the OTP received and check if you have a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card offer
- 3 If you have an offer, avail of your credit card offers
- 4 Get a call from our representative
For more detailed information on how to apply for a credit card, please visit our guide on how to apply for a credit card.
Benefits of applying for credit cards online on Bajaj Finserv’s website
Applying for a credit card online through Bajaj Finserv's website offers several advantages for the Indian audience:
- Convenience: Online applications save time and effort, allowing you to apply from the comfort of your home.
- Quick approval: Receive instant or rapid responses to your application, streamlining the approval process.
- Diverse options: Explore a variety of credit cards tailored to different preferences and lifestyles.
- Transparency: Clear terms, conditions, fees, and rewards are presented online for informed decision-making.
- Exclusive deals: Online applicants often enjoy special deals and offers that enhance the card's overall value.
Fees and charges
There are 20 SuperCard variants, and each card has a different set of fee and charges.
To get the complete information about the fees and charges applicable on the credit card, click here.
However, you also have to be mindful of the credit card interest rates and penalty charges you will face if you do not pay your credit card dues on time. If you miss the payment due date, you will incur additional interest on your credit card bill. The best credit cards in India come with minimal interest charges.
Terms and conditions apply
Things to know before applying for a credit card
Before applying for a credit card, there are several key points to consider to make an informed decision and manage your finances responsibly:
- Credit score awareness: Understand your current credit score and how it might affect your eligibility for different credit cards. A higher credit score usually leads to better card options and favourable terms.
- Interest rates and fees: Compare annual percentage rates (APRs) to gauge the cost of borrowing. Be aware of annual fees, late payment charges, and other potential fees associated with the card.
- Credit limit: Consider the credit limit you are offered. A higher limit can be beneficial but also requires responsible spending to avoid accruing high levels of debt.
- Rewards and benefits: Understand the rewards, cashback, or perks the card offers. Choose benefits that align with your lifestyle, such as travel rewards if you frequently fly or cashback on everyday purchases.
- Introductory offers: Many cards come with introductory 0% APR periods or bonus rewards. Be aware of the duration of these offers and what changes after they expire.
- Payment obligations: Comprehend the minimum payment requirement and the importance of paying the full balance to avoid high interest charges and debt accumulation.
- Credit utilisation: Recognise that using a large portion of your available credit limit can negatively impact your credit score. Aim to keep your credit utilization below 30%.
- Impact on credit score: Applying for a credit card leads to a hard inquiry on your credit report, which can slightly lower your score temporarily. Avoid multiple applications within a short period.
Taking these factors into account before applying for a credit card can help you choose the right card, manage your finances wisely, and build a positive credit history.
Types of Credit Cards in India
In India, a diverse range of credit cards cater to the financial needs and lifestyles of consumers. Some popular categories include travel credit cards, offering rewards and benefits for frequent flyers and hotel enthusiasts. Cashback credit cards provide cash rebates on various expenditures, while rewards credit cards allow users to earn points or miles for every rupee spent, redeemable for a variety of goods and services. With this array of options, credit card users in India can select the card that best aligns with their financial objectives and preferences. Given below is a list of credit card types:
Travel credit cards
Fuel credit cards
Rewards credit cards
Shopping credit cards
Secured credit cards
Contactless credit cards
Cashback credit cards
Entertainment credit cards
Lifestyle credit cards
Prepaid credit cards
Platinum credit cards
How do credit cards work?
Credit cards help you to make easy purchases. When you make a purchase with a credit card, you are essentially borrowing money from the bank. You have a set credit limit, and every transaction you make adds to your balance. At the end of a billing cycle (usually a month), you get a statement, and you have the choice to pay it off in full or in parts. However, if you do not pay the full balance, interest charges kick in, so it's wise to manage your card responsibly. Credit cards offer convenience and flexibility, but responsible use is key to avoid accumulating high-interest charges and fees.
How to use a credit card?
You can use the RBL Bank Credit Card in numerous ways, including purchasing any goods or services on credit. Also, if your bill totals a minimum of Rs. 2,500, you get to convert it into easy, affordable monthly instalments (EMIs).
Using the credit card will also earn you reward points that you can redeem in future. You can also use this credit card to avail a personal loan for up to 90 days at a nominal interest rate of 1.16%* per month. Other than this, you can use it to withdraw interest-free cash from any ATM for up to 50 days*. For more information on how to use your credit card effectively, visit our guide on how to use a credit card.
How to choose the right credit card
Choosing the right credit card can have a significant impact on your financial well-being. With so many options available, it's essential to make an informed decision.
- Assess your spending habits: Analyse your spending patterns to determine if you primarily use your card for shopping, travel, or everyday expenses. Choose a card that offers rewards tailored to your spending habits.
- Interest rates: Check the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on the card. If you plan to carry a balance, opt for a card with a low-interest rate to save on interest charges.
- Fees: Be aware of annual fees, late payment fees, and foreign transaction fees. Some cards offer fee waivers for the first year, making them a better choice for budget-conscious consumers.
- Rewards and benefits: Look for rewards programs that align with your preferences. Cards often offer cashback, airline miles, or rewards points, so choose the one that suits your lifestyle.
- Credit score: Understand your credit score and choose a card that matches your creditworthiness. Those with excellent credit can access premium cards with better perks.
- Introductory offers: Consider introductory offers, like 0% APR for balance transfers or purchases. These promotions can save you money, especially if you plan to transfer a balance.
- Cardholder protections: Examine the card's security features, including fraud protection and insurance coverage. Ensure the card offers peace of mind in case of unexpected events.
Credit card security tips
Here are some tips to help you secure your credit card:
- Check your statements regularly: Review your credit card statements regularly to spot any fraudulent transactions.
- Avoid public Wi-Fi: Avoid using public Wi-Fi when making online transactions as it can put your information at risk.
- Keep your card safe: Always keep your credit card in a secure location or a wallet with RFID blocking technology.
- Use strong passwords: Always choose strong and unique passwords for your credit card accounts.
- Opt for two-factor authentication: Use two-factor authentication for extra security when making online transactions.
- Use secure websites: Ensure that the websites you use for online transactions are secure.
Latest credit card offers
Offer valid till January 31, 2024
Offer valid till Feburary 29, 2024
Offer valid till Feburary 29, 2024
More about credit cards
Frequently asked questions
A credit card is a payment card that allows you to take credit from a financial institution and use it to make purchases. Your card provider assigns a credit limit to you based on your profile and other factors. Throughout the month you can use your credit card to make purchases using the credit limit.
Upon completion of the monthly billing cycle, you will receive a credit card statement with the due amount, which is the cumulative amount of all your transactions done in that month. You can now pay the full due amount without any interest or pay a certain minimum due amount and convert your credit card bill into EMIs.
A credit card statement is issued by the bank or the credit card company at the end of the billing cycle. It presents a summary of all the transactions you have made during the billing period. The credit card statement mentions the amount you owe to the bank, the minimum amount due and the due date.
The advantages of using a credit card are as follows:
- You can purchase high-end products on credit, which means you do not need to postpone your plans due to the lack of funds. The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard even converts bills exceeding Rs. 2,500 into easily payable monthly instalments.
- Many credit cards offer a waiver on fuel surcharge, along with complimentary airport lounge access and other perks.
- Redeemable reward points help you earn other rewards like gift vouchers, free movie tickets etc.
- Credit cards offer lucrative discounts on a variety of purchases. Thus, they help you in saving significantly.
You can learn about your eligibility by going through the eligibility criteria on the Bajaj Finserv website. You must be an adult (18 years of age) to apply for a credit card and not more than 70 years old. However, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is only issued to those between the ages of 21 to 70 years. Meeting the bank’s income and credit score criteria are essential requirements too.
A credit card balance is the total amount of money you owe to the credit card company. It is mentioned in the credit card statement. You need to repay this amount on or before the due date to avoid any penalty.
When you use a debit card, you withdraw money from your bank account, as opposed to a credit card, where the issuer pays the amount on your behalf. You essentially take a loan from the credit card company, which must be repaid on or before the due date. If you fail to clear the dues, you are changed interest on the outstanding amount.
Yes, you can use your credit card at an ATM. However, such transactions come with fees and interest rates. That said, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard allows you to withdraw cash from any ATM interest-free for up to 50 days*.
*Flat fee: 2.5% of the cash amount (minimum Rs. 500) + GST
You need to consider the below-mentioned factors while applying for a credit card for the first time:
- Ensure that you have a steady source of income. If your income fluctuates, consider applying for a secured credit card.
- Ensure that you have a good credit score. A poor credit history will reduce your chances of getting an approval.
- Understand your financial requirements and choose a credit card accordingly. For instance, if you are a frequent traveller, be it business or pleasure, you can apply for a travel credit card.
A credit card allows you to buy any product of your choice on credit. However, you much repay the issuer after a stipulated period.
Credit cards are financial instruments that can come in handy during a cash crunch.
You need to fulfil the income eligibility criteria to get approved for a credit card. However, if you are a student without an income source, you can apply for a student credit card.
A credit card number is a unique 16-digit number exclusive to every credit card. The first digit helps in identifying the credit card company. For example, VISA credit cards begin with the number "4", while MasterCard's start with the digit "5". Similarly, Discover credit cards start with the number "6". Second to sixth-placed digits help in identifying the bank. The 7th to 15th digits signify the cardholder's account number. The last remaining number is termed as the check digit. It is automatically generated based on the remaining numbers. The check digit helps in eliminating any errors.
Every credit card contains some digits, typically a 16 digit numeric number, unique to each card. A credit card number is essential to complete any transaction. It helps in authenticating a cardholder.
Each Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes with a different annual fee. You can check the annual fee of your SuperCard under the fees and charges section. You can also check the annual fee for the card variant you are interested in here.
A few variants like World Prime SuperCard, World Plus and Value Plus SuperCard offer an international transaction facility.
Most of our credit cards either come with a no joining fee benefit or an annual fee waiver. Here is a list of our credit cards that offer the annual fee waiver and first-year-free benefit:
Credit cards with no joining fee-
- Platinum Plus SuperCard – First-Year-Free
- Binge SuperCard – First-Year-Free
- Platinum Choice SuperCard – First-Year-Free
Credit cards with an annual fee waiver (on spending specified minimum spending limit as applicable)-
- Binge SuperCard
- Binge First Year Free Supercard
- Platinum Choice SuperCard
- Platinum Choice SuperCard – First-Year-Free
- Platinum Plus SuperCard
- Platinum Plus SuperCard – First-Year-Free
- Platinum Shop Daily
- Platinum Edge SuperCard
- World Plus SuperCard
- Platinum ShopGain SuperCard
- Platinum LifeEasy SuperCard
- Travel Easy SuperCard
- Shop Smart SuperCard
- Value Plus SuperCard
- World Prime SuperCard
Each Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card has a different renewal fee. However, this renewal fee will be waived off if you spend a minimum pre-defined amount using your credit card.
All 16 Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Cards variants have a touch and pay facility which can be availed at any store/ outlet across India.
It is not possible to cross your credit limit as you won’t be able to use your card beyond an assigned limit.
In case you lose your card of if your credit card is stolen, you should immediately report this to the RBL Bank. You can contact RBL Bank's customer care executives at +91 22 71190900 or write at email@example.com.
Bajaj Finserv offers a range of co-branded credit cards with various rewards, benefits, and features to suit your needs. You can also apply for a credit card online, which is a convenient and time-saving option. Additionally, they offer exclusive deals and discounts, making it a great choice for those who want to get more for their money.
The dos of using a credit card are to pay your bill on time and in full, set a budget, track your expenses, and only use your credit card for purchases that you can afford. The don'ts are to not use your credit card for cash advances, not exceed your credit limit, and not ignore your credit card statements and bills.
Yes, you can apply for another credit card even if you already have one. However, it is important to ensure that you can manage multiple credit card balances and payments without getting into debt.
Many credit cards come with airport lounge benefits, which can include free or discounted access to lounge areas, complimentary food and beverages, and in some cases, showers and other amenities. You can avail the airport lounge access benefit with Bajaj Finserv co-branded credit cards.
The best and easiest way to apply for a credit card is to apply online through the credit card issuer's website. This allows you to compare different credit cards, read reviews and features, and apply for the card that suits your needs best.
Yes, you can apply for multiple credit cards at the same time. However, it is important to keep in mind that each credit card application will result in a hard inquiry on your credit report, which can lower your credit score.