Check your pre-approved offer and get your card in three easy steps
Earn up to 7.75% p.a. with our fixed deposit
Borrow up to Rs. 25 lakh | Instant approval | Funds in 24 hours
Get the power of 4 cards in 1 with our SuperCard
Safeguard your credit and debit cards and get one year of ZEE5 for free
Pay your DTH, mobile and electricity bills, and repay your loan in an instant
An extended warranty policy covers your product from manufacturing defects after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. In a way, this policy is like a manufacturer warranty extension on your products.
When you purchase an electronics product, the manufacturer offers you a warranty for a limited period, during which the repair or replacement cost of the product will be covered by the manufacturer. This is called manufacturer’s product warranty period and can span from 1 to 5 years, depending on the product you purchase.
The maximum cover for your product will be the invoice amount.
You can avail an extended warranty on electronics & gadgets from a list of LED TV, refrigerator, air conditioner, washing machine, Smartphone & laptops.
Some of the common exclusions for this policy are:
• Loss or damage arising out of the appliance not being used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
• Replacement of any consumable item of the appliance, including but not limited to batteries, bulbs, plugs, cables, ribbons, belts, tapes, fuses, software, etc.
• Failure of parts which are subject to recall by manufacturer of the appliance
• Loss or damage arising out of any external cause, including but not limited to fire, theft, explosion, water damage, acts of God etc.
• Appliance is used for commercial, rental or profit generation purposes
• Loss or damage arising out of overloading, strain, over-running, short circuiting, etc.
• Loss or damage arising out of normal wear and tear
• Change in ownership of the appliance
You just need to call CPP team on its toll-free number - 1860-258-3030 between 11am to 9pm, the team will take care of the rest.
Yes, CPP will replace your appliance with an appliance with similar specifications and price range.
Yes, there is a cooling off period of 30 days on your extended warranty policy. This means that you will not be able to make a claim on your policy for the first 30 days of availing your policy.
An extended warranty policy can’t be transferable, the policy will expire in case there is a change in the ownership of the product. Moreover, the policy can’t be renewed after the after the policy expires.
Watch our latest film on Fixed Deposit
Guaranteed returns up to 8.35% with our Fixed Deposit
What does the Extended Warranty policy cover?
Check out the latest deals on EMI Network
Common queries on Extended warranty answered
Mobile Insurance for Phone Screen
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?