Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Housing Scheme 2019
With around 18,000 flats in Narela and Vasant Kunj on offer, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Housing Scheme 2019 is a great opportunity to own a home in Delhi. This year, DDA is selling 450 high income group (HIG) category flats, 1,550 middle income group (MIG) category flats, 8330 lower income group (LIG) category flats and 7,700 flats under the economically weaker section (EWS) category.
Every year DDA invites applications from aspiring home buyers. The final allotment is done through a computerised draw.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Application Brochure Online
The DDA is accepting application for allotment of flats only through the online mode.
To apply for a flat under the DDA Housing Scheme, applicants will have pay a refundable deposit. For EWS flats, applicants will have to deposit Rs.25,000. For LIG flats, a deposit of Rs.1 lakh is mandatory, and a deposit of Rs.2 lakh is required for MIG and HIG flats.
Who are eligible for DDA 2019?
To apply for a flat through the DDA scheme, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a resident citizen of India
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a PAN.
- You must not own any property that is over 67 square metres in area, in the urban parts of Delhi, New Delhi, or the Delhi Cantonment. The limit on ownership includes your spouse and children as well.
- If you are applying under the EWS category, your income should not be more than Rs.3 lakh per annum.
To avail a home through DDA, only one person from one household can apply, be it as an individual, or a joint applicant. You and your spouse can apply for the DDA scheme separately, but if both of you are approved, only one of you will get the allotment, while the other will get a refund.
Documents Required to Apply for DDA Flats
When applying for a DDA flat, you must submit these documents:
- Address proof (driving license/passport/voter identity card/water, telephone, or electricity bill/ration card/Aadhaar card/tax receipt for your house/bank passbook with your name and address on it)
- PAN card
- Your income tax returns for the previous year
If you belong to a category that gets reservations, such as Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), or other such categories, you must submit the relevant identifying papers as well.