Amount(Tap to Select)
Loan Type(Tap to Select)
Features and benefits of our personal loan
Features and benefits of our personal loan
Watch this video to know everything about our personal loan
3 unique variants
Pick the loan variant that suits you best: Term loan, Flexi Term Loan, and Flexi Hybrid Loan.
No part-prepayment charge on Flexi Term Loan
Repay a part of your loan in advance, at no extra cost. You can part-pay as many times as you want.
Loan of up to Rs. 40 lakh
Manage your small or large expenses with loans ranging from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40 lakh.
Manage your loan easily with repayment options ranging from 6 months to 96 months.
Approval in just 5 minutes
Complete your entire application online from the comfort of your home or wherever you are and get an instant personal loan with fast approval.
Money in your account in 24 hours*
Your bank account will be credited with your loan amount within 24 hours* or, in some cases, on the same day of approval.
No hidden charges
Our fees and charges are mentioned clearly on this page itself and also on our loan documents. We advise you to read these in detail before applying.
No guarantor or collateral needed
You do not need to provide any collateral such as gold ornaments, property papers, or have someone stand as a guarantor.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Click on any of the links at the top of this page.
Frequently asked questions
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for a Rs. 2 lakh personal loan:
- Click on ‘APPLY’ to open our online application form.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and verify the OTP sent to your phone.
- Fill in the application form with your basic details, such as your full name, PAN, date of birth, and PIN code.
- Click on ‘PROCEED’ to visit the loan selection page.
- Enter the loan amount that you need. Choose from our three personal loan variants –Term, Flexi Term, and Flexi Hybrid.
- Choose the repayment tenure – you can select tenure options of 6 months to 96 months and click on ‘PROCEED’.
- Complete your KYC and submit your application.
Our representative will contact you for the next steps. The loan amount will be transferred to your bank account upon the successful verification of your documents.
The EMI amount will vary based on the personal loan interest rate and repayment tenure. For instance, if you apply for a Rs. 2 lakh personal loan for a tenure of three years at a 13% interest rate, you will need to pay an EMI of Rs. 6,739.
Approximate EMI at 13% interest rate
Personal loan interest rates may vary based on the lender's eligibility requirements. However, you can use our personal loan EMI calculator to figure out the exact amount of interest you are liable to pay. Input a few key details about the credit borrowed to get in-depth information on monthly payments, total interest payments, and more.
You can use our personal loan EMI calculator to determine the EMIs for the amount you wish to borrow. To get the exact EMI on your personal loan, simply select the loan amount, interest rate, and repayment period.
Yes, you can use your Aadhar card to apply for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan as it is one of the key documents needed to apply. In addition to the Aadhar card, you will also be required to present other KYC documents such as a PAN card/ passport/ voter’s ID, employee ID card, salary slips of the last 3 months, and bank account statements of the previous 3 months.
Borrowers must meet certain eligibility requirements such as age, credit score, monthly salary, nationality, and other aspects while availing funds. Generally, a CIBIL Score of 685 or higher is required to get a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan.
You are required to submit the following documents to get our personal loan:
- Passport-size photographs
- KYC documents
- Bank account statements for the last 3 months
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
The EMI amount depends on the rate of interest. In the case of a Rs. 2 lakh personal loan, with an interest rate of 11.5%, for a tenure of 5 years, the EMI comes down to approximately Rs. 4,399.
To get a quick personal loan, you only need to meet a few basic eligibility criteria:
- You must be between 21 years and 80 years* of age
- You must be a salaried individual employed with an MNC, public or private company
- You must be a residing citizen of India
- Your CIBIL Score must be 685 of higher
If you meet the salary requirement based on your city of residence, you can qualify for the loan.
*Terms and conditions apply
No, Lenders require your income documents while applying for a personal loan. With Bajaj Finance Limited, the following documents are required while applying for a Rs. 2 lakh personal loan:
- KYC documents: Aadhaar/ passport/ voter’s ID/ driving license/ Letter of National Population Register
- PAN card
- Employee ID card
- Salary slips of the last 3 months
- Bank account statements of the previous 3 months