Amount(Tap to Select)
Loan Type(Tap to Select)
Frequently asked questions
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for a Rs. 5 lakh personal loan:
- Click on ‘APPLY’ to open our online application form.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number and verify the OTP sent to your phone.
- Fill in the application form with your basic details, such as your full name, PAN, date of birth, and PIN code.
- Click on ‘PROCEED’ to visit the loan selection page.
- Enter the loan amount that you need. Choose from our three personal loan variants –Term, Flexi Term, and Flexi Hybrid.
- Choose the repayment tenure – you can select tenure options of 12 months to 84 months and click on ‘PROCEED’.
- Complete your KYC and submit your application.
Our representative will contact you for the next steps. The loan amount will be transferred to your bank account upon the successful verification of your documents.
The EMI of your personal loan will vary as per the interest rate and loan repayment tenure. You can find out the EMI estimates using a personal loan EMI calculator. For example, if you take a personal loan of Rs. 5 lakh at an annual interest of 14% with a tenure of five years, you will have to pay an EMI of Rs. 11,634.
You can also calculate your personal loan EMI with the Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator by providing the tenure, loan amount, and interest rate.