Applying for a Personal Loan from Bajaj Finserv is easy as the eligibility criteria are simple and documentation requirements are minimal. However, to obtain these benefits, your application must be approved; hence, you may know your Bajaj Finserv loan status once you apply. Thankfully, there are multiple modes through which you can check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan status, both offline and online. Also, Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan gives you funding up to Rs. 40 lakh, repayable over a flexible 96 months tenure, and you can avail of the Flexi Loan facility to access funds on the go.
Read on to know how you can check a Bajaj loan status offline and online.
Bajaj Finserv loan status offline
You can undertake Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan tracking by visiting our branch, where you made a personal loan application. Here are the steps to follow.
- Visit the branch where you made the loan application
- Mention your application number along with your registered mobile number
You can also track your loan’s application status through the customer care number by following the steps below.
- Dial 8698010101 to get in touch with the customer care team
- Mention your reference number to know the Bajaj loan status
Alternatively, instead of using the offline modes, perform a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan status check online.
Bajaj Finserv loan application status through the customer portal
Bajaj Finserv allows you to track your Bajaj Finserv loan status through the online portal using your mobile number once you apply for the loan. Follow these steps to perform a Bajaj Finserv loan application status check online.
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv customer portal page
- Use your Customer ID/ email ID/ mobile number to login
- Authenticate yourself with a password or an OTP
- Click on the Bajaj Finserv track application option
- Enter your registered mobile number and click ‘Generate Password’
- Use the OTP sent to know your Bajaj Personal Loan application status
Additional Read: How to log in to Bajaj Finserv App?
Bajaj Finserv Loan status via the Bajaj Finserv App
Today, you can know your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan status through the use of Bajaj Finserv App. Follow these steps to perform a Bajaj Finserv loan status check via your smartphone
- Download the Bajaj Finserv App via Google Play or the App Store
- Login with your customer ID or mobile number
- Authenticate yourself with the OTP sent
- Choose your preferred language
- Select your customer type, that is, whether you are an existing customer or a new customer
- Pick an option for employment type, that is salaried or self-employed
- View the products currently on offer
- Navigate to the personal loan section and click on ‘See Details’ to know your Bajaj loan application status
Besides offering you the convenience of checking your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan status, the Bajaj Finserv App also offers you the following features that you can utilise to manage your loan effectively.
Additional Read: How to download Bajaj Finserv App?
Features and benefits of Bajaj Finserv App
- You can manage your current loan as well as view the details of your previous loans
- You can download financial statements of your current and previous borrowings
- You can process EMI payments as well as part-prepay or foreclose a loan
- You can view notifications about future payments, account statements and recommended offers
- You can raise a loan request and keep tabs on its status
- You can access a range of pre-approved offers
Now that you know about the Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan tracking provisions available to you, monitor your application for approval. Once you apply for a Bajaj loan, track your status offline or perform a Bajaj Finserv loan status check online. If you’ve not yet applied for financing, simply check your pre-approved offer, online or via the app, for an instant customised deal.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply