Once you apply for a personal loan, you can check your application status online or offline at your convenience.
Check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan application status online
Through the Bajaj Finserv website
- Visit the website and choose ‘My Account'
- Open the customer portal and wait as you are directed to Bajaj Finserv customer portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Next, select ‘Track Application’
- Verify your registered mobile number with an OTP
- View your loan application status
Through the Experia app
- Download and install the Experia app on to your smartphone from the app store
- Select the correct customer profile - that is a new customer or existing customer
- Next, choose if you are self-employed or salaried
- From the options available, choose ‘Personal Loan’
- Click on ‘View Application Status’ to track your application
You can log into Experia by using a password or an OTP. Optionally, you can also log in through your Gmail or Facebook account.
Check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan application status offline
Visit the nearest branch
Go to the nearest branch and provide your loan application number and registered mobile number to check the application status.
Call Bajaj Finserv
You can also call 1800-103-3535, the Bajaj Finserv customer care number, to track your loan application.
While we promise quick approval and disbursal on all our loans, to further speed up access to funds through a personal loan, make use of your pre-approved offer.