Once you apply for a personal loan, you can check your application status online or offline at your convenience.
Check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan application status online
Through the Bajaj Finserv website
- Visit the website and choose ‘My Account'
- Open the customer portal and wait as you are directed to Bajaj Finserv customer portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Next, select ‘Track Application’
- Verify your registered mobile number with an OTP
- View your loan application status
Through the Experia app
- Download and install the Experia app on to your smartphone from the app store
- Select the correct customer profile - that is a new customer or existing customer
- Next, choose if you are self-employed or salaried
- From the options available, choose ‘Personal Loan’
- Click on ‘View Application Status’ to track your application
You can log into Experia by using a password or an OTP. Optionally, you can also log in through your Gmail or Facebook account.
Check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan application status offline
- Visit the nearest branch
Go to the nearest branch and provide your loan application number and registered mobile number to check the application status.
- Call our customer care centre
You can also call 8698010101, the Bajaj Finserv customer care number, to track your loan application.