How to track a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan application status?
In addition to a Flexi Loan facility and a hassle-free application procedure, Bajaj Finserv offers yet another convenience along with its personal loan. It is the option to check your application status.
Once you apply for a personal loan, you can check your application status online or offline at your convenience.
Check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan application status online
Through the Bajaj Finserv website
- Visit the website and choose ‘My Account'.
- Open the customer portal and wait as you are directed to My Account.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Next, select ‘track application’.
- Verify your registered mobile number with an OTP.
- View your loan application status.
Through the app
- Download and install the app on to your smartphone from the App Store.
- Select the correct customer profile - that is a new customer or existing customer.
- Next, choose if you are self-employed or salaried.
- From the options available, choose ‘personal loan’.
- Click on “view application status” to track your application.
You can log in by using a password or an OTP.
Check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan application status offline
- Visit the nearest branch
Go to the nearest branch and provide your loan application number and registered mobile number to check the application status.
- Call our customer care centre
You can also call 8698010101, the Bajaj Finserv customer care number, to track your loan application.