Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans of up to Rs. 40 lakh, which you can get access to without having to pledge any asset. These collateral-free loans enable you to finance your monetary needs on simple terms and flexible tenures, ranging from 6 months to 96 months, allowing you to repay the loan comfortably. If you have applied for a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, you can easily track your application's status. In fact, there is more than one way of knowing your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan application status. You could either visit a branch and obtain information or check it online on the official website or app.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you check your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan status.
You can use your SIGN-IN details to know your personal loan status via our online customer portal - My Account. To check the application status from the website, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Bajaj Finserv website and click on 'My Account'
- Then, click on 'Customer Portal'
- You will be redirected to the customer portal login page, where you will have to enter your SIGN-IN credentials
- Next, click on 'Track Application'
- Enter the mobile number registered with the NBFC and click on 'Generate OTP'
- Enter the OTP received to view your loan application status
To check your Bajaj Finserv loan status from the mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv My Account app
- Set the customer profile correctly by choosing between 'existing customer' and 'new customer'
- Next, select the right employment type i.e., salaried, or self-employed
- You will then be able to see the products offered
- Click to see details under personal loans to view the status of your application
Additional Read: How a personal loan can provide you with tax benefits?
Steps to SIGN-IN to the customer portal
To view your status via the online portal, you must SIGN-IN with your credentials correctly. Here is how you do so.
- Click on this website
- From the dropdown menu on the home page, click on 'My Account'
- Then, click on 'Customer Portal'
You will now be redirected to the customer portal SIGN-IN page. You can SIGN-IN through any of the following methods.
Steps to Sign-in to the customer portal with OTP
- Click on the website
- From the dropdown menu on the home page, click on ‘My Account’
- Sign-in to My Account with your mobile number and verify the OTP
- Enter your date of birth to verify your details and click on proceed
Steps to check Bajaj Finserv loan approval status offline
If you do not want to check your loan application status online or if your status is not reflected online on the app or website, then you can opt for an offline method. You can visit the Bajaj Finserv branch where you applied for the personal loan and know your status by mentioning the loan application number and registered mobile number to the representative.
Additional Read: Personal Loan approval process
You can also find out your loan status by calling customer care at +91-8698010101 and getting in touch with the lender. You need to provide your reference number, name, and date of birth for authentication.
Once your application is approved, you will not have to visit the lender to collect the sanction. The lender will wire the loan amount to your account through RTGS or NEFT.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply