Eligibility criteria and documents required
Meet our basic eligibility criteria to apply for our Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. To complete the application process, you will need to submit the required documents.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 21 years to 70 years
- Credit score: 720 or higher
- Employment: Must have a regular source of income
- Existing relationship: You should be an existing Bajaj Finserv customer and own the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card
- PAN card number
- Aadhaar card number
* You may require additional documents during the application process.
Frequently asked questions
You must meet the below mentioned criteria to be eligible for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard:
- Your age should be between 21 to 70 years.
- You should have a regular source of income.
- You should have a credit score of 720 or above.
- You should be an Indian resident.
You must have a regular source of income to be eligible for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard.
CIBIL Score is one of the crucial factors for getting the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. You need to have a credit score of 720 or above.
Your application may be rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- You have not met our eligibility criteria.
- Your application may not be in line with the RBL Bank Credit Card policy.
You can get your username and password for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard through our credit card customer portal. Follow these steps:
- Open the login page on the Bajaj Finserv website.
- From the available options, select ‘Register’.
- Provide your card number along with the CVV and expiry date.
- Submit the details to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP to validate and choose a security question.
- Enter your password. Once the password is created, you can use your customer ID, mobile number, or email ID as the username and password to log in again.