Eligibility criteria and documents required
Meet our basic eligibility criteria to apply for our Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. To complete the application process, you do not have to submit any physical documents.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 21 years to 70 years
- Income and credit score at the bank’s discretion
- PAN card number
- Aadhaar card number
Frequently asked questions
You must meet the below mentioned criteria to be eligible for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard:
- Your age should be between 21 to 70 years
- You must fulfil the credit score and income criteria set by the bank
- You should be an Indian resident
You must have a regular source of income to be eligible for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard.
CIBIL Score is one of the crucial factors for getting the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. This score is defined by the bank at their discretion.
Your application may be rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- You have not met our eligibility criteria.
- Your application may not be in line with the RBL Bank Credit Card policy.
You can get your username and password for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard through our credit card customer portal. Follow these steps:
- Open the login page on the Bajaj Finserv website.
- From the available options, select ‘Register’.
- Provide your card number along with the CVV and expiry date.
- Submit the details to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP to validate and choose a security question.
- Enter your password. Once the password is created, you can use your customer ID, mobile number, or email ID as the username and password to log in again.