At the end of your billing cycle, your issuer generates a credit card statement and specifies the date by which you must pay your bill. Usually, you get an interest-free period during which you can clear your outstanding dues at no cost. Your goal should be paying your credit card bill on time and in full, as it helps steer clear of any interest payment.
Today, issuers around the country, including Bajaj Finserv and RBL Bank, offer you multiple payment options. This means that you can pay your dues comfortably and conveniently when you choose the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. Since each mode has its own set of characteristics, such as turnaround times, it’s good to know about all the options available to you. To illustrate, here are 7 ways in which you can make your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card payment.
How to pay the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card bill?
You can make Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card payments both online and offline. Apart from cash payments, the rest of the modes are available to you without any convenience fee. With the Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card statement in hand, here’s how you can use the available payment methods to clear your dues.
Get your Bajaj Finserv co-brand credit card approved instantly. Apply Now
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card payment offline
- Make credit card payment by cash: Deposit your dues at any RBL Bank branch. This method requires you to pay a convenience fee of Rs. 250 + GST, but the money is credited to your account on the same day.
- Make credit card payment by cheque: Deposit a cheque at an RBL Bank branch, or courier it to RBL Bank Limited, Cards Operating Centre, Unit: 306–311, 3rd floor, JMDMegapolis, Sohna Road, Sector 48, Gurugram - 122 018, Haryana. Here, the money is credited subject to realisation.
Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card bill payment online
- Make credit card payment by net banking: This facility allows you to make your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card bill payment via an RBL Bank or non-RBL Bank account. In case of the latter, your payment is processed through a gateway such as PayU or BillDesk. After successful processing, the payment is likely to reflect in your credit card account. This typically takes up to 3 working days.
- Make credit card payment by debit card: RBL Bank allows you to clear your dues towards the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card using a debit card. Here the turnaround time is 24 hours at the most.
- Make credit card payment by NEFT: Make same-day bank transfers from any bank account through NEFT. Here, the payee name is the name on your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card, the payee account number is your 16-digit credit card number, the bank name is RBL Bank, the IFSC code is RATN0CRCARD, and the branch location is NOC Goregaon, Mumbai.
- Make credit card payment by NACH: Use NACH facilities to pay your credit card bill and have the payment credited to your account on the same day. You can make this payment from any bank account. Further, you can use a simple NACH form online to register for this facility.
- Make credit card payment by MyCard app: Co-branded cards like the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard not only allows you to pay via the aforementioned methods, but also allows you to make an RBL Bank credit card payment through a smartphone app. Simply download the RBL MyCard app from Google Play or the App Store and pay your bills quickly in just a few taps.
Additional read: What is CVV?
Apart from offering you convenient bill payment facilities like those listed above, the SuperCard allows you to access other powerful features too. It lets you make interest-free cash withdrawals from ATMs for 50 days, obtain a 90-day, interest-free personal loan and convert purchases of over Rs. 3,000 into easy-to-manage EMIs.
This 4-in-1 credit card helps you save up to Rs. 55,000 through the year via attractive deals and discounts on food, clothing, air tickets, grocery spends and more. To get a SuperCard on simple eligibility terms, check your pre-approved offer from Bajaj Finserv. Doing so gives you instant approval and a chance to unlock up to 20,000 reward points as a welcome gift.
Additional read: Student credit card
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply