A feature-rich credit card comes with multiple uses, including making payments, converting purchases into EMIs, earning rewards, and availing an emergency personal loan. Therefore, updating the information registered with a card is crucial, especially when users change their credentials.
A mobile number is the most frequently changed information that can disrupt communication from the bank if it isn’t updated in time. Here’s a simplified and hassle-free process from Bajaj Finserv which will help you change your mobile number linked to your credit card.
How can one change their phone number?
- Customers can call the customer care team at 020 - 71190900 for issues related to their credit cards
- They can also write to RBL Bank customer care team at email@example.com
- Additionally, you can seek assistance from our customer care on how to change your mobile number
What is the importance of correct mobile number?
Registering an active mobile number is essential for various reasons, including both communication and security purposes.
- Every transaction made using the card is communicated to you via SMS on your registered number
- In case of unauthorised access or suspicious activity, you shall receive notifications on the same
- Your mobile number is necessary for verification purposes as well
Apart from your mobile number, your home address also acts as a crucial piece of information. Since some of your credit card documents are sent via post, changing the billing address immediately after your shift residence is vital. The procedure for an address change is pretty simple.
- Online - Visit the issuing company’s official website to initiate an address change.
- Offline -
- Drop by the nearest branch of your credit card issuer to collect an application form
- Fill up and submit the form with correct details as registered with your credit card.
You may need to follow a different procedure depending on your card provider. For any help, proceed to contact customer care directly and initiate the address change procedure smoothly.
Bajaj Finserv, in collaboration with the RBL Bank, brought the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard loaded with lucrative features and 100% transparent terms and conditions.
Exclusive Credit Card benefits include:
- Huge rewards on every transaction
- Attractive tips on achieving different milestones
- Easy EMI conversion for more significant purchases
- ATM cash withdrawals with interest-free repayments
- Personal loan during emergencies
- Simple eligibility criteria and minimal documents
Apply for an appropriate SuperCard with correct details for quick sanctioning. Transact across all merchant stores and make credit card payment within the provided due date to avoid high-interest rates.
Now that you know how to change your Bajaj Finserv registered mobile number, ensure you keep it updated along with all other details. If you need help regarding any other issue, you can send us an SMS via the same phone number or visit our website.
|Corporate Credit Card||Contactless Credit Card Safety||Upgrade Credit Card|
|Credit Card Rules||Loan Against Credit Card||Best Credit Card in India|
|eKYC||kyc status check|
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply