Why get a business loan against property from Bajaj Finserv?
- Minimal paperwork
- Flexible tenor of 144 months
- Lower your EMIs by up to 45%* with our unique Flexi facility
*Terms and conditions apply
Get a high-value loan with just a few documents
Provide multiple properties as collateral to get a high-value loan
Verify your details
Benefits of a Business Loan Against Property
Up to 144 months
Lower your EMIs by up to 45%*
With just a few documents
Both salaried and self-employed are eligible
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum CIBIL score required for a secured business loan ?
You must have a minimum CIBIL score of 720 to qualify for a Bajaj Finserv Secured Business Loan.
What is the maximum loan amount I can get with a secured business loan?
Once you meet the eligibility criteria and submit the required documents, you can get up to Rs.80 lakh (*Loan amount is inclusive of Insurance Premium, VAS Charges, Documentation Charges and Flexi Fees) with our secured business loan.
What is the age limit to qualify for this loan?
You can easily avail of a secured business loan if you are between 18 and 80 years old. However, you must be 80 years old at loan maturity.
Can a salaried individual apply for a secured business loan?
A salaried individual who wishes to start his/her business can also apply for a business loan against property by fulfilling the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be aged between 25 to 60 years* (*Age should be 60 years at the time of loan maturity)
- You must have a residential or commercial property in a city where Bajaj Finance operates
- You must have a minimum monthly salary of Rs. 24,000
- Once you meet the basic eligibility criteria, you must submit the required documents to get the funds you need for your business.