What is the missed call service?
Bajaj Finance missed call service allows customers to reach out to service executives as and when required.
You can give a missed call on the Bajaj Finance missed call number 91 9810852222 from your registered mobile number. Post that, we share details of your latest three relationships via SMS.
Steps to use Bajaj Finance missed call service
Here's how to avail of customer service through Bajaj Finserv toll-free number:
- 1 Give a missed call on the Bajaj Finance customer care number 91 9810852222.
- 2 Latest three relationship details will be sent via SMS on the registered mobile number once a day.
Once these steps are covered, you’ll receive details of your EMI status, insurance policy, fixed deposit, and account statement.
Benefits of the missed call service
The major benefits of Bajaj Finance missed call service are highlighted below:
- Zero cost service
The missed call service is free of cost, so users don’t need to shell out additional money to access their account details.
- Ensures quick access
Opting for the Bajaj Finance missed call service is among the most hassle-free ways of accessing important account details.
Frequently asked questions
When you use the Bajaj Finserv missed call service, you can access these features:
- View your loan EMI status.
- Check statement of account.
- Find details of your insurance policy.
- Check the maturity and other details of your fixed deposit.
Yes, the Bajaj Finance missed call service is free of cost. You can access the details of your last three relationships with us by simply giving a missed call on 91 9810852222.