How to apply for a loan against FD
Apply for a loan against fixed deposit
If you have invested in our fixed deposit, you can use it as collateral and can apply for a loan against it. Visit our customer portal – My Account and follow these simple steps.
A step-by-step guide to applying for a loan against fixed deposit
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page.
- Enter your registered mobile number, date of birth, and submit the OTP.
- Choose your FD from ‘My Relations’ and then click on ‘Get a loan against FD’ within ‘Quick Actions’.
- Enter necessary details and check your registered bank account.
- Verify with the OTP and proceed with the loan agreement.
Alternatively, you can also click on ‘Apply for an LAFD’ below. You will be asked to sign-in, select your FD from ‘My Relations’ and click on ‘Get a loan against FD’ within ‘Quick Actions’ to proceed.
Please note that your registered bank account for loan disbursal will be same as your FD maturity bank account.
Check your LAFD details
Sign-in to our customer portal to view your loan against fixed deposit details.