Retail Business Loan
No matter how large a retail shop is, it needs funds at one point or another. Whether it is to open a new shop, expand an existing one, redesign, or buy additional stocks, there are many reasons why most retail businesses need funds.
Bajaj Finserv offers retail business loans of up to Rs. 50 lakh for small enterprises with quick approval and minimal paperwork.
Loan for Retail business: Features and benefits
Affordable funding option
Bajaj Finserv offers high-quantum loans at affordable interest rates. With it, businesses can get enough funds to fulfil short-term cash needs.
No need for collateral
This collateral-free loan for small businesses helps availing funds without having to keep any asset as collateral. Thus, the loan approval process is much faster.
With this facility, withdraw funds as and when necessary from a pre-sanctioned limit. Pay interest on the amount utilised or withdrawn.
Money in bank in 48 hours
Receive this unsecured loan only within 48 hours after approval. It also comes with simple eligibility criteria and minimal paperwork.
Bajaj Finserv offers a loan for small retail shops of up to Rs. 50 lakh to eligible candidates.
Easily access business loan statements and manage repayment using our online facilities.
What is a retail business loan?
Business loans are unsecured funds given to self-employed individuals to fulfil their business-related needs. Financial institutions grant these credit facilities to self-employed professionals, private limited companies, sole proprietorships, partnerships, etc.
This is an ideal loan for small retail shops as it serves their short-term financial requirements without the need for collateral. Thus, retail businesses do not have to put their personal assets on the line every time they need funds.
Retail shop owners can get immediate access to funds with these collateral-free loans. The benefits include easy-to-meet eligibility criteria and minimal documentation, and quick loan processing.
Retail loans eligibility criteria
It is quite easy and hassle-free to get an unsecured business loan from Bajaj Finserv. Meet the simple eligibility criteria mentioned below.
24 years to 70 years*
(*Age should be 70 years at Loan Maturity)
Minimum of three years
Score of 685 or above
The business must also have previous years turnover audited by a CA. You can also use our eligibility calculator to know how much loan amount you can avail of.
Retail loans required documents
Submit only a few documents to get a loan for retail business. Following is a list of the essential documents:
- Proof of identity: KYC documents such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, driving license and passport
- Address proof: Documents such as telephone bill, trade license, lease agreement, electricity bill, etc.
- Income proof: Includes bank account statement for the past six months, income tax returns for one year, and audited balance sheet and profit and loss statements for two years
- Proof of business ownership: Documents such as business registration certificate, Memorandum of Association, partnership agreement, Certificate of Commencement, etc.
Retail business loan interest rates
Bajaj Finserv offers one of the lowest interest rates on retail business loans. Moreover, there are no hidden charges and 100% transparency with its rates.
Apply for two types of interest rates with Bajaj Finserv Business Loans.
- Fixed interest rates: Under this, the interest rates remain constant throughout the entire loan repayment period.
- Floating interest rates: The interest rates will revise as per changes in the repo rate. This will allow you to benefit from falling market interest rates.
Choose a suitable interest rate type and apply to get instant funds for retail business.