Features and benefits
The easy-to-meet eligibility criteria and a simple loan application process help expedite approval and disbursal.
Know all your loan-related information with our customer portal and access all the information with ease 24/7.
A working capital loan is a type of advance that helps a business fund its day-to-day or short-term operations. This form of financing is a good source of capital for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). It is especially suitable for seasonal or cyclical businesses that do not have sustained sales all year round and need liquidity to meet their everyday operating costs.
When used wisely, working capital can help in:
- Managing sales fluctuations
- Act as a cash cushion
- Prepare your business to take up a bulk order
- Boosts cash flow
- Equip you to better leverage business opportunities
This is where the Bajaj Finserv working capital loan can help you, as it is loaded with features that can help fuel the growth of your business. With this offering, you enjoy an ample sanction of up to Rs. 50 lakh at a competitive interest rate and a flexible tenure that ranges up to 96 months.
Advantages of a working capital loan
- Quick access to funds for immediate business needs.
- Gives your business increased liquidity and flexibility to manage cash flow and expenses.
- Helps your business navigate seasonal fluctuations and unexpected expenses.
- Enables you to take advantage of growth opportunities and expand business operations
- Builds your credit history and relationships with lenders for future financing needs.
In summary, a working capital loan offers a simple and effective solution for businesses to address short-term financial needs. With easy access to funds and minimal requirements, it can help businesses manage cash flow, pursue growth opportunities, and strengthen their financial standing.
*Terms and conditions apply
Frequently asked questions
You can calculate working capital using this formula:
Working capital = current assets - current liabilities
Current assets owned by the business include inventory, cash in hand, advance payments, etc. Current liabilities may include short-term debts, unpaid expenditures, outstanding payments to creditors, etc.
Bajaj Finance offers attractive and competitive rates of interest on working capital loans, starting from 9.75% p.a.
To avail of a working capital loan from Bajaj Finance, you need to meet simple eligibility parameters like:
- Nationality: Indian
- Business vintage: At least 3 years
- Age: 24 years to 70 years*
(*age should be 70 years at the time of loan maturity)
- Work status: Self-employed
- CIBIL Score: 685 or higher
The process to apply for the loan is simple. All you have to do is fill out the application form online by following these steps:
- Click ‘APPLY ONLINE’ to visit the form.
- Enter your basic details and the OTP sent to your phone.
- Enter your KYC and business details.
- Upload the bank statement for the last 6 months and submit the application form.
Our representative will contact you with further loan processing instructions.
A working capital loan is a type of financing that is designed to meet short-term business needs. These include cash flow, inventory, and operating expenses. It provides businesses with quick and easy access to funding without the need for collateral, making it an ideal choice for micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME).
Any business that needs short-term financing to manage its cash flow or cover operational expenses can apply for a working capital loan. MSME in particular can benefit from this type of loan as it offers quick and easy access to funds without the need for collateral.
Capital financing refers to the financial resources furnished by lenders and equity stakeholders to fulfil a business's immediate and enduring requirements. This financial support encompasses both debt instruments, such as bonds, and equity assets, like stocks. These funds are employed by the company to cover operational expenses.