Overview about home loan in Yavatmal
Yavatmal is a city and municipal corporation situated in the state of Maharashtra. The city serves as a significant cotton ginning and pressing industry. It is also the administrative headquarter of Yavatmal District.
If you are a resident of this city searching for home loans at competitive interest rates, you can approach Bajaj Finserv for a home loan in Yavatmal.
Features & benefits of home loan in Yavatmal
Individuals applying for a housing loan Yavatmal through Bajaj Finserv will get to avail certain benefits, including:
Competitive interest rate
You can now obtain a housing loan with a low interest rate starting from 8.45%* p.a. p.a.
High-value loan quantum
We offer substantial loan value of up to Rs. 5 crore* or higher, basis eligibility. Determine your eligibility easily by using our home loan eligibility calculator.
Balance transfer facility
Transfer your home loan balance today and benefit from a lower interest rate and reduced EMIs. You can also avail a top-up loan of up to Rs. 1 crore to address your other financial obligations.
Quick release of funds
Apply for a home loan, get the approval, and receive the funds within 48 hours*.
Enjoy a repayment tenor ranging up to 30 years. Choose a longer tenor to spend less on EMIs. You can also draw the estimate of EMI using the online home loan EMI calculator.
Skip multiple branch visits and complete the entire home loan application process online.
Online access to account
Access your loan account through our dedicated customer service portal – Experia. Complete transactions on the go without any hassle.
Interest rate, fees and charges for home loan in Yavatmal
We provide home loans starting at an interest rate of 8.45%* p.a. p.a. However, the finalised home loan rates depend upon your credit profile, among other factors.
Before applying for a home loan, be sure of the associated fees and charges.
Eligibility criteria of home loan in Yavatmal
Besides knowing the housing loan interest rate, borrowers must also know the eligibility criteria against housing loans.
For salaried applicants:
- Must be an Indian citizen (non-NRI)
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience with a reputed employer
- Age of the applicant must be between 23 years and 62 years**
- Must reside in a city that we operate in
- Applicant has to provide income proof
For self-employed applicants:
- Applicant must be a residing Indian (non-NRI)
- Must feature at least 5 years of business vintage in the prevailing organisation
- The age of the applicant must be between 25 and 70 years**
- Must reside in a city we provide our services in
- Has to provide income proof
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for home loan in Yavatmal
Before you go ahead with the application, understanding the document requirement is crucial. Submit these documents when you apply for a home loan from Bajaj Finserv:
- KYC documents, including Aadhaar card, PAN card, utility bills, etc.
- Previous three months’ salary slips
- Last 6 months’ bank statement
- Last 2 years’ ITR
- Sale deed of the property with the registration receipt
- Copy of agreement
- Approved plan of the project
- Tax receipt
Please note that apart from the documents mentioned above, additional documents may be asked during processing. Our representative will communicate the same to you, if needed.
How to apply for a home loan in Yavatmal?
You can follow these simple steps to apply for a home loan with us:
- 1 Open our home loan application form
- 2 Fill in your name, PIN code, occupation and mobile number
- 3 Enter a few other details, such as income, DoB, PAN, etc.
After completing the application, our representative will get in touch with you. Remember to keep all documents handy to fasten the processing time.