Frequently asked questions
- You do not need to submit a hard copy of any documents to complete your application process
- We only need your Aadhaar card number to process your biometric or video KYC and complete your credit card application. As long as you have this number, it is okay even if you do not have your physical Aadhaar card with you
Follow the below steps to complete your KYC process:
- Our agent will collect the necessary documents from you and complete the verification process
- Following this, you will be asked to scan your fingerprint for the biometric/ physical verification process
- Then, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to complete the declaration process
Once your Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank Credit Card is approved, it will be delivered within 7 days to your communication address. You will receive notifications via email and SMS about the delivery status of your card.
In some cases, we may need additional documents to authenticate and process your application. In case we need further verification, we may need one or more of the below documents:
- PAN card
- Marriage certificate
- Gazette certificate
Our agent will take a photograph of the required document. They will never collect a physical copy of the document.
If your card is lost, stolen, or damaged, we advise you to block your card immediately. Follow these steps to block your card:
- Login to the DBS Bank app – ‘DBS Card+ IN’
- Go to 'Settings' on the credit card dashboard
- Click on 'Report lost or stolen' or 'Replace damaged card'
- Block your card and request for a replacement or reissue of the card
In case you wish to change your card delivery address for the reissued card, contact us on 1860 267 6789.