Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card grievance
With the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card, you can pay your and your family's medical bills in easy instalments. This digital Health EMI Network card allows you to break down all your hospital, pharmacy, and diagnostic expenses into EMIs, making it more convenient. We have a specialised team that is solely focused on resolving issues associated with your Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card. Rest assured, our dedicated team will work closely with you until we achieve a resolution that meets your satisfaction.
Important things to know about the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card before raising a complaint or a query
- Top reasons for your card being blocked: If your Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card is blocked, it could be due to several reasons such as CIBIL Score drop, multiple missed EMIs, settlement or write-off issues, or internal policies of Bajaj Finance Limited.
- Not being able to increase the card limit: The maximum limit of the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card is Rs. 4,00,000. You might be unable to increase the card limit as it is subject to our internal policies.
- Where to use Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card: The card can be used at over 1700+ Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card hospitals and wellness centres enlisted with the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI network.
- How to make Health EMI Network Card transactions: Customers must visit the BFL-listed hospitals/ pharmacies/ diagnostic centres. For making payments, you need to share your registered contact number. An OTP will be sent to the customer's registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, your transaction will be completed.
How to raise a query related to your Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card?
You can follow these simple steps and raise a request with us using our customer portal – My Account.
- Click on the Sign-in button on this page to go to My Account.
- Enter your registered mobile number and the OTP to sign-in.
- Verify your details by entering your date of birth and proceed.
- Go to the ‘Help and Support’ section from the main menu.
- Click on the ‘Raise a Request’ option on this page.
- Select ‘Cards’ as your product and relevant query and sub-query type.
- Enter additional information and upload the supporting documents if needed.
Once you submit the request, our representative will reach out to you within 48 business hours. They’ll guide you on further steps and help you resolve your concerns. You can also use our app to raise a request on the go. Visit the Play Store/ App Store and download the Bajaj Finserv app today.
Frequently asked questions
The minimum and maximum limit of any Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card is between Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 4 lakh.
It happens sometimes due to technical glitches, but we assure you, that your amount is safe. The deducted amount will be refunded within five to six working days.
No interest will be charged on usage of this card. However, charges may be applicable on availing of the loan limit through the Health EMI Network Card.
The Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card comes with these five never heard of before benefits.
- This unique card helps you convert medical expenses into easy monthly instalments (EMIs). These expenses may or may not be covered in your regular insurance plan.
- It’s a digital card for you and your family that covers doctor consultation charges, treatments, hospitalisation expenses, and lab tests. You can use this card across a wide network of multi-speciality hospitals, diagnostic care centres, hair restoration clinics, pharmacies, and more.
- A higher limit than other EMI cards, which can be used to meet medical expenses or emergencies.
- Instant activation with the option of flexible repayment tenures.
- Value-added product offerings include personal accident cover, annual health check-ups, and exclusive discounts and offers at our network hospitals and wellness centres.
You can view the details of this card by visiting our customer service portal - My Account.
Customers need to visit the BFL-listed hospitals/ pharmacies/ diagnostic centres. For making payments, one needs to share their registered mobile number. An OTP will be sent to the customer’s registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, the transaction will be completed.
This card can be used in different multi-speciality hospitals, hair restoration clinics, stem-cell institutes, diagnostic centres etc., to pay for the medical bills. You can visit our 5,500 partner hospitals and wellness centres and convert your medical expenses into easy EMIs.
Every time you make a transaction using your Health EMI Network Card, a new loan account number will be created.
There will be a processing fee that will vary based on the partner. During the transaction time, the exact amount will be charged depending on the transaction amount and the partner scheme.