Credit card statements are issued monthly and contain information about your purchases, payments and reward points earned for a particular month, and other details. It is essential to understand your statement as it includes an account summary, late payment warnings, monthly interest calculation and all the transactions you have made during the billing period.
Besides, this statement allows you to track your spending habits and pay your bills on time to maintain a good credit score. Since this statement is an essential aspect of using a credit card smartly, read on to know more about getting a credit card statement and reading it correctly.
You can get a credit card statement either online or offline. While this is constant across issuers, there may be some variations. To understand better, take a look at the options you have when you choose the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card.
How to get Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card statement online
There are four ways to access Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card statements online.
- You can view and download your statements through your net banking account. If you haven’t registered for online banking services, sign up quickly with your 16-digit credit card number.
- Another way to get your credit card statement online is to receive it via email. Here, statements are sent to your registered email ID when they are generated.
- You can view your SuperCard’s statement in just a few swipes on RBL MyCard App.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard allows you to check your statement via Experia, a Bajaj Finserv app. You can get your Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card statement by entering your card details.
Now that you know how to check a credit card statement online, look at the offline options available.
How to get Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card statement offline
- Firstly, you can opt for SuperCard statements to be sent to you via post. To do so, call customer care and ask the representative how you can get the credit card statement sent to your residential address. The representative will take you through the process.
- Optionally, you can initiate the process offline but opt for e-statements. For example, you can sign up for e-statements by sending ‘GREEN’ SMS to 5607011. Your request will be processed in 48 hours, and you will start receiving e-statements from the next billing cycle onwards.
How can I read my credit card statement
Check for the total amount and minimum amount due
The most important thing to check is the minimum payment due towards your SuperCard and the due date you must make a payment. Paying your bill by this date will allow you to steer clear of any late fees. Also, you must check the total outstanding amount each month to ensure that there are no discrepancies. This includes all the charges you have to pay, including interest, if any.
Check date-wise transactions and taxation
A segment in your credit card statement lists all the transactions you have made using your SuperCard during the billing cycle. These transactions are recorded along with the date, time, amount and place where the transaction took place. You must check all the transactions carefully, and in case you find any errors, immediately call RBL Bank credit card customer care number and raise a complaint.
Check the available credit limit
Your credit card statement lists three types of limits: the total credit limit for your card, the available credit limit on the date the bill was raised, and the cash limit. Here the available credit limit specifies the amount available for you to use, which will automatically increase as soon as you pay the month’s bill. On the other hand, a cash limit indicates the portion of your credit limit that you can withdraw as cash. This may be subject to a fee. However, the SuperCard allows you to make cash withdrawals on an interest-free basis for up to 50 days.
Check other details
You must also check and verify additional information such as your total reward points, points earned during the billing cycle and points lapsed due to non-redemption. Also, check the opening and closing balance each month to identify whether your limit is or isn’t changing with every bill payment.
With these handy tips, you can access and make sense of your SuperCard’s statement with ease. Apart from a detailed statement and ample payment options, this card gives you the benefits of 4 cards in 1. In addition to cash withdrawals, you can also avail of an emergency interest-free loan for up to 90 days, once a year, and break up spends of over Rs. 3,000 into bite-sized EMIs.
What’s more, you can earn rewards, cash back, and discounts that are exclusive to SuperCard members. To enjoy these benefits, apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard in minutes. To expedite access further, view your pre-approved credit card offer and make use of customised deals.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply