Credit cards work like an interest-free loan if you repay it on time. Here’s how to use a credit card and make the most of it:
1. Compare: There are multiple credit cards available today. Look for the one which offers great benefits and suits your needs. From availing an interest-free loan to withdrawing interest-free cash, the Bajaj Finserv credit card uses are various.
2. Apply: If you are above 18 years and meet certain income parameters, you can apply for a credit card online. With Bajaj Finserv, you can track your credit card status in a few clicks.
3. Use: Once your credit card arrives and gets activated, swipe it or use it online for any transactions you make.
4. Enjoy: Enjoy the grace period between your purchase and the actual payment date. The cycle for credit card payments can range from 20 to 30 days.
5. Earn: Get rewarded for using your credit card. Earn points, cashbacks, discounts, rewards for each transaction you make. Great rewards, benefits and offers along with the ‘shopping on no cost EMI feature’ make the Bajaj Finserv credit card, one of the best credit cards for online shopping.
6. Get: With a credit card like SuperCard, get an interest-free Personal Loan of up to 90 days.
7. Repay: Receive your monthly statement with a list of transactions. Pay the due credit amount on or before the payment date to avoid any late fees or penalty charges.
8. Convert: You can also convert your big purchases into EMIs and repay over a period of time.
9. Repeat: Make fresh purchases each month, get rewarded, and repay when due.
That’s all! Using a credit card is that simple. Just keep a track of your spending and spend what you can repay.