How to make a credit card payment through net banking?
Use your savings account or current account to make credit card bill payment via internet banking. The online method allows you to make payment with the least hassles. Check out the step by step guide on how to make credit card payment through net banking.
How to Pay Credit Card Bill through Net Banking in 6 Easy Steps?
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of your credit card issuer.
- Step 2 – Navigate to the net banking payments page. Credit card payment through net banking is facilitated via a third-party platform such as BillDesk.
- Step 3 – Enter the necessary details like the 16-digit credit card number and payment amount. Also, select the bank account you will pay from. Once entered, you will be redirected to the payment portal of your chosen financial institution.
- Step 4 – Next, on the payment portal, enter your net banking credentials, i.e., user ID and password to confirm payment.
- Step 5 - Provide the OTP sent to your registered mobile number to authenticate your transaction. With some financial institutions, you may require to enter the credit card PIN or a 3D-secure password for authentication.
- Step 6 – Receive acknowledgement through a ‘Payment Successful’ message on your screen once your online payment is complete and the amount is deducted from your account.
With this guide on how to make credit card payment through net banking, proceed to pay the Credit Card bills online. Make timely payment of your credit card bills every month to enjoy high creditworthiness and maximize the usage of your financial instrument.
it is only applicable when you delay repaying your credit card dues.