How to make a credit card payment through IMPS?
Credit card payment through IMPS is one among the multiple online payment methods available. Pay your credit card bills with ease using either of the two options available under IMPS facility, i.e. MMID (Mobile Money Identifier) and IFSC – account number method.
1. IMPS credit card payment via the MMID method
The MMID facility allows you to make convenient credit card bill payment via your financial institution’s mobile app. Proceed with the following steps to complete your payment
- Step 1 – Open the mobile application of your financial institution.
- Step 2 – Select IMPS as your preferred method of online payment.
- Step 3 – Next, fill in MMID number issued for your credit card along with the mobile number of merchant accepting your card issuer’s bill payments.
- Step 5 – Enter the bill amount to be paid and initiate payment
Once your Credit Card payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation on your registered mobile number.
Now, check out the second method of how to pay credit card bill through IMPS.
2. Credit card payment through IMPS – IFSC and account number method
- Step 1 – Open the net banking page of the financial institution you want to pay from.
- Step 2 – Log in with your user ID and password.
- Step 3 – Add your credit card to the list of beneficiaries. Here, the name printed on your credit card will be the payee name and your credit card number would be payee number.
- Step 4 – Next, from the dropdown menu under ‘Payments and Transfers’ tab, choose IMPS-IFSC.
- Step 5 – Choose your credit card as a beneficiary and enter your payment amount.
Submit the information entered and complete your payment after OTP verification.
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard holders can also make RBL Credit Card payment through IMPS by opting for either of the two methods.
it is only applicable when you delay repaying your credit card dues.