How to apply for a credit card?
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is your one-stop solution for availing ample financing, exciting offers and discounts, cashback offers, reward points, food, travel and shopping-related benefits, and other value-added perks. This SuperCard offers you the benefits of a credit card, cash card, loan card and an EMI card all rolled into one. The 4-in-1 credit card also offers industry-first features, and comes in different variants, each customised while keeping your profile and requirements in mind.
Here’s a simple 3-step process, explaining how to apply for a credit card.
- Step 1: Compare the features and benefits offered by SuperCards
- Each credit card variant is unique, and comes loaded with exclusive features and benefits. Therefore, it is important that you pick the right Credit Card by taking your short-term and long-term needs into consideration along with the card’s benefits, and compare the features of SuperCards on the credit card comparison page
- Step 2: Meet the specified eligibility terms
- Once you select the SuperCard that is perfect for you, view the eligibility criteria pertaining to your age, address, credit score and repayment history. Afterwards, submit the necessary documents, such as your identity and income proof to attest to your eligibility. If done diligently, it will make the approval process quick, smooth and hassle-free.
- Step 3: Get instant e-approval through the pre-approved offer
- Another way to apply for a SuperCard is by checking your pre-approved offer, which ensures swift access to its benefits. All you have to do is enter basic details, such as your name and contact number in the form, and get instant approval through a customised credit card financial deal.