Features of the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
Easy EMI conversion
Convert your purchases into affordable EMIs effortlessly.
Convert your available cash limit into a personal loan for 3 months with zero processing fee and an interest rate of 1.16% per month.
Interest-free cash withdrawal
No interest on cash withdrawals for up to 50 days.
Get 5% cashback on down payment at any Bajaj Finserv partner store.
Pay with points
Redeem your reward points to pay the down payment on the EMI Network.
Shop more, save more
Up to Rs. 55,000+ annual savings when you shop with the SuperCard.
Airport lounge access
Get up to eight complimentary airport lounge access in a year.
Free movie tickets
Get 1+1 movie tickets on BookMyShow with the SuperCard.
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card (SuperCard) is more than just a credit card. The SuperCard, as the name suggests, is loaded with fabulous features that not only take care of your regular credit needs but also reduce your financial burden and help you during emergencies.
Innovative and industry-first features of the SuperCard make it stand out from other credit cards in the market.
You can avail of a loan against a credit card using your available cash limit at a nominal interest rate of 1.16% for 90 days. Moreover, you can repay the loan in 3 easy EMIs. Apart from this, you can also withdraw cash from ATMs and pay no interest on it for 50 days. Only a flat processing fee of 2.5% is charged in such cases. Finally, you can make purchases and convert your expenses into budget-friendly EMIs. Offering you the advantages of 4 cards in 1, the SuperCard is one most powerful credit cards in the market.
*The loan is provided by RBL Bank as per their discretion and is subject to its policies.
25 to 65 years
Must have a regular source of income
750 or higher
What are the eligibility criteria for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card?
Bajaj Finserv has easy-to-meet eligibility criteria to apply for a credit card. These include:
- Age should be between 25 to 65 years
- You must have a regular source of income
- Creditworthiness, with a minimum CIBIL score of 750 or higher and no past records of defaulting on your payments
- A residential address that must fall within the SuperCard live locations in the country
- Applicant must also be an existing Bajaj Finserv customer and Bajaj Finserv EMI Network cardholder
What documents are required to apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard?
There are 3 primary documents required to apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card – a photograph, identity and address proof. You may be required to provide additional documents during the application process.
How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card online?
Applying for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is quick and easy. To get the credit card, apply online in a few simple steps.
- 1 Click here and enter your mobile number
- 2 Submit the OTP you’ve received and check if you have a credit card offer
- 3 If you have an offer, please avail of the offer
- 4 In case of no offer, submit your details
- 5 Get a call from our representative
- 6 Submit the necessary documents
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card: Fees and charges
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes in 19 different variants, each offering several perks and benefits. Each of these variants has a different joining and annual fee. Each credit card variant is tailored to suit different requirements. You can explore your options and understand the fee structure by visiting the website.
The advantages of using the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard are plenty. Besides allowing you to purchase any product of your choice on credit, it gives access to easy monthly instalments (EMIs). You also receive an option to convert your available credit limit into a personal loan at a nominal interest rate, and 5% cashback on down payment made at any Bajaj Finserv partner store. Interest-free cash withdrawal for up to 50 days from any ATM is another added benefit.
However, you also must be mindful of the credit card interest rates and penalty charges you will face if you do not pay your credit card dues on time. If you miss the payment due date, you are liable to pay additional interest charges.
List of top Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit cards
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Choice SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Choice First-Year-Free SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus First-Year-Free SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank World Prime SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank World Plus SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Shop Daily SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Value Plus SuperCard
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Doctor's SuperCard
Frequently asked questions
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is the best RBL credit card. This SuperCard comes with the power of four different cards clubbed into one. You can use as a regular credit or debit card, an EMI card, or a loan card.
A card protection plan is a comprehensive insurance plan that offers benefits like a 24x7 card blocking facility, travel assistance, emergency cash benefits and advances on hotel stays and travel ticket bookings. You also get coverage against PIN-based fraud, phishing and tele-phishing.
You can apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard by following these steps:
- Visit the website and provide your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and check for any Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card offers
- If you have received an offer, use it
- If you don't have an offer, submit your details
- You will receive a call from our representative
- Submit the required documents
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card comes with numerous benefits. These include:
- It extends redeemable reward points after almost every successful transaction
- You can withdraw cash from an ATM without paying any interest for up to 50 days
- You can avail of personal loans against the available cash limit. The interest levied on the loan is as low as 1.16% per month without any processing fee
- You can save up to Rs. 55,000 annually
- It allows conversion of bills exceeding Rs. 2.500 into easy, affordable EMIs
To activate your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you must generate a PIN. You can get your PIN in three different ways.
- By visiting the Bajaj Finserv website
- By dialling the customer care helpline number present at the back of your credit card
- By downloading the RBL MyCard application from the Google Play Store on an Android smartphone or Apple's App Store on an iOS device
You can use your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card to shop online or offline. Apart from this, you can use it to withdraw cash from any ATM without paying interest for up to fifty days. Also, if you need urgent funds during an emergency, you can avail of a personal loan on your cash limit with an interest rate as low as 1.16% per month.