Bajaj Finserv has teamed up with RBL Bank to bring you the RBL Bank Credit Card – a card that offers the power of four cards in one. Customers can use it as a cash card, credit card, EMI card or loan card. The easy to avail option makes the card a unique financing option.
Applying for one is pretty simple if you follow a few basic steps.
Related Products and Tools
Features and benefits of Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes with several unique features and benefits that make it suitable for everyday transactions. Apply for RBL Credit Card to utilise its attractive features while earning reward points with every spending.
- Cash withdrawal facility with 50 days of the interest-free period
- Emergency loan against any unutilised credit limit with a 90-day interest-free period and repayment in 3 easy EMIs
- Additional bonuses once you achieve spending milestones and welcome rewards for a new cardholder
- Exclusive benefits and privileges on transacting with Bajaj Finserv’s partner stores
- Advanced security features ‘Zero-fraud liability cover’ and ‘In-hand security’ for cyber threat mitigation
- Expedited application approval when you opt for an RBL Credit Card
How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card?
Applying for a Bajaj Finserv credit card is pretty straightforward. Here’s how you go about applying for one.
- Fill in details like your name and contact number in the pre-approved SuperCard form
- Validate your details using an OTP
- Once you have verified it, you can see your pre-approved offer provided by Bajaj Finserv
- Choose between seven Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard to suit your financial needs
- Selecting a card variant completes the application process. We will then ship the card to you in a couple of days
Eligibility criteria for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card
Check the eligibility criteria you need to meet to apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card.
- Age between 25 and 65 years
- Not an existing defaulter
- Your residential address needs to be among the live locations in India present for the SuperCard
- You need to be an existing EMI card holder
- You should also be an existing BFL (Bajaj Finance Limited) customer
- Your credit score should be 750 and above
Now that you know how to apply for an RBL Credit Card, you can go ahead and choose between the 7 cards mentioned below. Get your Bajaj Finserv co-brand credit card approved instantly.
Types of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is packed with some of the best features, thus making it a unique proposition. The card suits every individual’s spending requirements with several industry-first features and specialised benefits. This includes travelling, shopping, etc.
19 different types of RBL credit cards you may choose from as per your spending necessities.
- Platinum Choice SuperCard
- Platinum Choice First Year Free SuperCard
- Platinum Plus SuperCard
- Platinum Plus First Year Free SuperCard
- World Prime SuperCard
- World Plus SuperCard
- Doctor’s SuperCard
- Value Plus SuperCard
- Shop Smart SuperCard
- Travel Easy SuperCard
- Binge SuperCard
- Binge SuperCard (First-Year-Free)
- CA SuperCard
- Freedom SuperCard
- Platinum ShopDaily SuperCard
- Platinum Edge SuperCard
- Platinum ShopGain SuperCard
- Platinum LifeEasy SuperCard
- Platinum Advantage SuperCard
Apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card to enjoy multiple benefits, earn accelerated reward points, receive discounts and many such benefits.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply