How to apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
Frequently asked questions
You require three primary documents to apply for a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Binge SuperCard:
- Passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Address proof
You may need to produce additional documents during the application process, if required.
Follow the below steps to complete your KYC process:
- Our agent will collect the necessary documents from you and complete the verification process.
- Following this, you will be asked for your fingerprint scan for the biometric/ physical verification process.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to complete the declaration process.
No, you do not need to provide hard copies of your documents for KYC verification. You will only need your Aadhaar card number with you during the verification process.
You can update your mobile number and email ID for your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard using the following steps:
- Log in to our website
- Use your username and password to log in to your credit card account with Bajaj Finserv through the My Account portal
- Go to ‘Customise settings’ and select ‘Personal details’
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number to verify your identity
- Provide the new email ID and mobile number to update
Alternatively, you can call the customer care on 022-71190900 to update your contact details.
You can easily generate a PIN for your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard by following the steps given below.
- Visit the RBL Bank website
- Choose the credit card section on the home screen
- Select the 'Set your Card PIN' option
- Enter your SuperCard details and click on 'Validate'
- Generate your OTP and set the PIN of your choice