How to access your RBL credit card statement
There are multiple ways in which you can access your credit card statement. They are as follows:
- 1 Have it delivered to your registered email ID
- 2 On the RBL MyCard mobile app
- 3 From the RBL Bank website
E-statements are faster, secure and more convenient. To opt for an e-statement, SMS ‘GREEN’ to 5607011.
What is the e-statement password format for credit cards?
Your RBL credit card statement mentions all your transactions throughout the month. It gives you information about the credit card’s outstanding amount, credit limit, due date etc. You can access your RBL credit card statement every month through several methods.
- You can get the RBL credit card statement delivered to your registered email ID. If you wish to open your statement via mail, you will need your RBL credit card statement password
- You can also download the RBL MyCard mobile application
- Alternatively, you can visit the RBL Bank website
Frequently asked questions
To open the RBL credit card statement over email, you will require a password. This is a combination of your name and date of birth. Enter the first four letters of your name registered with your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, followed by your date of birth in DDMMYY format (example: TANU100295).
If you wish to view your RBL credit card statement without a password, you can download the RBL MyCard app. Tap on ‘View Statement’, followed by ‘Download Statement’ to save the credit card statement on your phone without a password.
If you wish to remove the password permanently for easy access, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Locate the credit card statement downloaded on your computer and open it in Google Chrome
- Once the file opens in Google Chrome, enter your RBL credit card statement password and press Ctrl + P
- Select the ‘print as PDF’ option and save the document. Select the location to save the file. It will be saved without a password
- You can now open the RBL credit card statement PDF file without a password