How to Make Credit Card Payment through NEFT?
Making credit card payment through NEFT is simple and straightforward. The payment method is similar to that you follow during money transfer via NEFT.
Take a look at the process of how to make credit card payment through NEFT –
- Visit the official website of your financial institution from which you want to make payment for your credit card bill.
- Log in to your account with your user ID and password.
- To make payment via NEFT, you would require adding your credit card issuer’s beneficiary details and add yourself along with your card details as a payee.
For instance, when making RBL Credit Card NEFT payment, you will have to add your name and the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard number under payee details.
- Once you have added your credit card as beneficiary, you need to provide the IFSC number specific to the branch your card issuer accepts bill payment at.
- Next, enter the amount you want to pay towards your credit card bill.
- Verify the payment via OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
Once the payment is complete, a message of successful payment will be displayed on the screen. A message of confirmation is also sent to your mobile number and email.
For SuperCard users, the beneficiary details for making RBL Credit Card payment NEFT are as follows –
- Name of the payee – Your name as it is mentioned on your credit card.
- Account number of the payee – The 16-digit number mentioned on your SuperCard.
- Name of the bank – RBL Bank.
- Location of the bank branch – NOC Goregaon, Mumbai.
- IFSC number – RATNOCRCARD.
Plan your RBL Bank Credit Card payment via NEFT, and if paying after the banking hours, schedule it a day earlier as such payment is credited only on the next business day. It will ensure you do not miss the due date.
it is only applicable when you delay repaying your credit card dues.