Making credit card payments through NEFT is simple and quick. While there are multiple methods for paying your credit card bills, paying through NEFT is the quickest if you are comfortable with online banking. You can either use the mobile banking app or visit your bank’s website for NEFT payments.
- Visit the website of the credit card issuer to make payment for your credit card bill
- Log in to your account with your user ID and password
- Add your credit card issuer’s beneficiary details and add yourself as a payee
For instance, when making the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card NEFT payment, you will have to add your name and the credit card number under payee details.
- Provide the IFSC number specific to the branch of your card issuer
- Enter the amount you want to pay towards your credit card bill
- Verify the payment via OTP sent to your registered mobile number
Once the payment is complete, a message of successful payment will be displayed on the screen. A message of confirmation is also sent to your mobile number and email.
For credit card users, the beneficiary details for making the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card payment through NEFT are as follows:
- Name of the payee – Your name as it is mentioned on your credit card
- Account number of the payee – The 16-digit number mentioned on your credit card
- Name of the bank – RBL Bank
- Location of the bank branch – NOC Goregaon, Mumbai
- IFSC number – RATNOCRCARD
Why Make Credit Card Payments Through NEFT
- It offers easy access anywhere and anytime
- Payments are done instantly
- The credit accounts are credited immediately
Payments made post working hours thought NEFT are credited on the next business day. It is advisable to make payments within banking hours to avoid any penalties and this will boost your CIBIL Score too.
Amongst many other repayment methods, paying your credit bills through NEFT is easy and quick. You can use your mobile banking app or internet banking for an NEFT payment.
Paying through NEFT is easy, quick, and effective. The credit is done instantly on your credit account letting you be stress-free.
NEFT payments usually take 1 business working day. Though it may vary from bank to bank.
Yes, you can use internet banking or mobile banking app for paying credit card bills through NEFT.