Home loan overview
Located in Madhya Pradesh’s central region, Vidisha is a prospering city known for its mythological significance. It is also known as Bhelsa and Besnagar historically and is well-known in the region as an educational centre.
Residents here can avail a home loan in Vidisha easily from Bajaj Finserv against simple eligibility and documentation requirements. We operate 5 branches across Vidisha. So, you can either visit one of your nearest branches or choose to apply online.
Features & benefits of home loan
Flexible repayment tenor
Extended tenor of up to 30 years makes repayment affordable. Use the home loan EMI calculator and select an appropriate tenor.
Balance transfer facility
Reduce your total interest payable with our home loan balance transfer facility available against minimum paperwork.
High loan amount
For the right eligible profile, you can avail of Rs. 5 Crore* or higher, basis eligibility.
Easy online application
A simple online application form fill-up eliminates the need to visit branches for loan application.
Online loan management
Access our customer portal Experia to view all loan related details, track due dates and pay EMIs.
Money within 48 hours*
Once your housing loan is approved, expect to receive the amount under the next 48 hours*.
Home loan interest rate, fees & charges
With home loan interest levied at affordable rates, managing your repayments becomes convenient and affordable. With Bajaj Finserv, the housing loan interest rate starts at 6.75%* p.a.
The home loan processing fees and other charges levied are competitive too, keeping the cost of the loan in check. Our 100% transparency policy means you do not need to pay any hidden or surprise charges on your advance.
An improved qualification for the loan allows securing the best home loan rates.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Simple eligibility requirements from us allow you to qualify easily for the loan. Make sure to check home loan eligibility criteria when sending application:
- An age range of 25 to 70 years** is mandatory for self-employed applicants; it is between 23 and 62 years** for salaried applicants.
- Based on the city of residence and applicant’s age, the minimum monthly income requirements vary, starting from Rs. 30,000.
- Self-employed individuals must carry a business vintage of over 5 years.
- For salaried individuals, at least 3 years of work experience is needed.
- A residing Indian citizenship is mandatory.
You must also be residing in one of the serviceable locations of Bajaj Finserv to obtain funding. Use a home loan eligibility calculator to assess the maximum loan amount you can borrow.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
After an eligibility check, confirm if you carry all documents required for a home loan for convenient loan processing. Minimal paperwork on our housing loan means fast-tracked processing. Here is the list of documents necessary while applying.
- Important documents related to your property
- KYC documents like Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, and PAN card
- Income proof, which differs with the status of your application
- Self-employed applicants must also product proof of business existence
- Passport-sized photograph/s
You must be ready with additional documents as well, if needed.
How to apply for a home loan?
The process to apply for a home loan is simple. Follow the steps given below to complete the application:
- 1 Navigate to the home loan online application form and fill it accurately with personal, occupational, and financial details.
- 2 Once submitted, cooperate with our representative, who will connect with you for further processing.
- 3 Provide all required documents to proceed with application assessment and verification.
You can also clear the loan before the tenor ends by prepaying or foreclosing your loan account. Opt for this facility with no additional charges with us.