Blocking your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card is hassle-free. Cardholders can either do it from the RBL MyCard app or call on the toll-free RBL credit card customer care number 022-7119 0900 and ask the customer representative to block their credit card. Ensure to make the call from your registered mobile number to make it easier for the customer representative to help you through the process and have the necessary personal details handy, especially your credit card number.
How to unblock a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card?
To unblock the SuperCard, cardholders can do it from the RBL app or call the toll-free number 022-71190900 and ask the customer representative to unblock their credit card.
Steps to follow if your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card is lost or stolen?
Step 1: Get your credit card blocked
Step 2: Always register an FIR
Step 3: Verify your credit card statement
Step 4: Immediately contact the Credit Bureau
Step 5: Apply for a new credit card
Prevent the loss of your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card
If your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard goes missing or gets stolen even after taking all the required precautions, you need to take some immediate steps. It will prevent the misuse of your card and save you from any liability.
- Contact Bajaj Finserv's customer care number at 022 – 71190900 within three days of losing your credit card
- Ask the representative to block your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card
- You can also block the credit card through the mobile application
Reasons to block your credit card
- Suspicious activity: If you see any suspicious activity or any questionable payments that you have not made you should immediately block your card.
- Theft: If your card has been stolen, you should simply block it online on the bank’s website or through the app.
- Lost: If you dropped or lost your card, you must block it immediately.
Frequently asked questions
When you block your credit card, you cannot do any transactions until your card issuing bank/ financial institution unblocks the card.
Yes, you can block your credit cards. You can block your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard by calling the toll-free customer care number 022-71190900.
You can block your credit card online by visiting the official website of the card issuer and logging in with your details.
You can unblock your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card using the following methods:
- Dial the customer care helpline number 022-71190900 and ask the customer care executive to unblock your card.
- Download the RBL MyCard app on your smartphone and log in to your account to unblock.
It can take about seven to fifteen days for a credit card to get unblocked.
Visit your bank’s official website or use their mobile app to unblock your credit card online. You may have to submit a few details to validate your identity including name, birth date, and OTP. The steps will depend on your bank’s process.
You can temporarily block your credit card either on your bank’s website or through their mobile app.
No, you do not have to pay any charges to unblock your credit card.