Want to protect yourself financially against loss or damage to your purchases? Insure your purchases easily with the Purchase Protection cover from Bajaj Finserv. A quick online application process and hassle-free claim settlement make the Purchase Protection insurance policy ideal for when you want to go shopping and stay worry-free!
Get coverage up to Rs. 1,50,000 for just Rs. 199 per annum
Get reimbursed for items that you purchase, from loss due to burglary, theft or accidental damage
Get covered against financial loss due to burglary, accidental damage, or theft of items that you purchase with your payment card or otherwise, within 30 days from the date of purchase
These items are not covered under Purchase Protection Cover:
• Items carried with you during a trip
• Items that were lost or stolen from a vehicle are not covered under purchase protection cover
• Travelers cheque(s), cash, tickets of any kind, negotiable instruments, bullion, rare or precious coins or stamps, plants, animals, consumables, perishables and services
• Art, antiques, firearms, and collectable items
• Furs, jewellery, gems, precious stones and articles made of or containing gold (or other precious metals and/or precious stones) are also not covered in Purchase Protection Insurance plan.
• Items you have rented or leased are also not covered in purchase protection plan
• Used, rebuilt, refurbished, or remanufactured items at the time of purchase
Any motor vehicle including automobiles, boats and airplanes, and any equipment and/or parts necessary for their operation and/or maintenance
Permanent household and/or business fixtures are not covered in purchase protection policy
For the full list of purchase protection cover exclusions, please download the policy brochure here.
• Damage or loss within policy period
The damage or loss of the items must be within number of days as specified in the policy from the purchase date
Items given as gifts are included within the policy scope
• Decision for repair, replacement or reimbursement
We will decide whether to have the item repaired or replaced, or to reimburse you (cash or credit) up to the amount charged to you, not exceeding the original purchase price
If the item is part of a pair or set, you will only receive compensation for the value of the stolen or damaged item unless the articles are unusable individually and/or cannot be replaced individually
• Coverage limitation for lost or damaged pair or set
The theft or damage of an item that is part of a pair or set will be viewed as one occurrence and the coverage limitation still applies
• Deductions of product rebates, discounts or money received
Product rebates, discounts or money received from Price Protection will be deducted from the original cost of the item
• Theft claims
For theft claims, you must provide an official police report regarding the incident to us within the required time frame
Applying for a Purchase Protection cover is hassle-free and quick. All you need to do is log on to our website, fill out the online purchase protection insurance application form, and make the premium payment. That’s all!
You can lodge a claim against your existing purchase protection insurance policy by contacting us through one of the following ways:
• E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Toll free number - 1800119966
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv