Life comes with risks and unforeseen incidents that can put your family's financial security in jeopardy. Have you thought about a Life insurance plan to cover your family in such times? Know the right life insurance cover for your family and enjoy a host of benefits exclusively with our products. A life insurance policy is a secured way of protecting your family financially in the unforeseen eventuality of your demise, or disability or critical illness by means of certain add-ons. Let’s have a look at some of the options you can consider according to your requirements in life insurance.
It is the simplest and cheapest form of insurance that is designed to offer financial protection for a specified tenure. It insures your family gets lump sum amount i.e. sum assured after your death to lead financially stable life. However, if you survived the term period, the insurer pays nothing.
In ULIP or Unit Linked Insurance Plans, a portion of the premium goes towards providing the life cover, while the remaining portion is invested in equities or debts. The investment portion in ULIP is subject to market volatility.
The increasing education cost is causing uneasiness among parents. Therefore, it is best to invest in a good children’s health insurance plan to give secured life to your child even in your absence. A child life insurance plan offers a lump-sum amount to the beneficiary (i.e. child) on the death of policyholder.
Pensioners insurance plans are offered by life insurance companies to help an individual build a retirement corpus. This money helps a person lead a financially secured life even after retirement. In case of an unfortunate death of the policyholder, the nominee can either get lump-sum or receive a regular pension for the rest of the policy tenure.
To know more in the meantime, you can also call us on 0928 922 2406
• Premium Get the advantage of life cover at low cost
• Payout options - Choose from lump sum or monthly payout options on unfortunate death or maturity.
• Policy term - Select your insurance policy term ranging from 5 to 30 years.
• Joint Life Coverage in single policy. Include your spouse in your existing policy Supplementary income in case of loss of income due to accidental disability or illness
• Critical illness - Get lump-sum amount if diagnosed with critical illness
• Additional benefits - Additional sum insured in case of accidental death
• Preferred Rates for Non-Smokers.
• Tax exemptions - Tax exemption u/s 80C and 10(10D) of Indian Income Tax Act. Premiums paid for the Critical Illness Benefit also qualifies for a deduction under Section 80D
You’ll be surprised to know how easy it is to get a Life Insurance policy with Bajaj Finserv even if you’ve never used our services before. Just fill in your details on this page, or give us a missed call on 09289 222 406 and we will get in touch with you and take you through the process.
Things to consider before you buy• What type of Life insurance plan you need, Term insurance, ULIP, Child or pension plan?