As intricate pieces of mechanical art, wristwatches can shape the way their wearers experience and perceive time. Whether it’s a family heirloom, treasured gift or favourite accessory, watches hold a major value in the lives of their owners. Hence, it can be devastating to lose or damage your favorite wristwatch.
While you may not be able to prevent loss, damage or theft in case of your watches, you can always get covered against the financial expenses incurred, with Watch Cover by Bajaj Finserv.
Get coverage up to Rs. 25,000 for just Rs. 549 per annum or coverage up to Rs. 50,000 for just Rs. 999 per annum
You can get covered against the financial losses involved due to loss, theft or damage to your favourite wristwatch.
Pay your premiums easily using multiple options, such as online account transfers, UPI, Mobile Wallets, Credit or Debit.
Here are the expenses covered:
Get protected from burglary or theft of your watch.
Watch Cover also covers accidental damage to your watch.
You can get coverage for damage to your watch in case of fire, riots, strikes or any such unforeseen situations.
Here’s a lowdown on expenses or losses that are not covered:
Any losses or damage caused by processes of cleaning, dyeing or bleaching, restoring, servicing, preventative maintenance, repairing or renovating or deterioration arising from wear and tear, moth, vermin, insects or mildew, or any other gradually operating cause.
Loss or damage caused by mechanical or electrical derangement/breakdown of any article unless caused by accidental external means or specifically declared and accepted by us and explicitly stated in the policy schedule.
We will not cover over-winding, denting or internal damages of watches and clocks
Here are the consequential losses or legal liabilities that we don’t cover:
• Loss, damage, or contributions to loss or damage by the insured, which resulted in sufferings or consequences, whereby the risks hereby insured against, were unnecessarily increased.
• Loss or damage due to misplacement, misuse, reckless, abusive, wilful or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the covered item
• Loss or damage arising out of any pre-existing conditions
For the full list of exclusions, please download the policy brochure here.
Here’s a look at the terms and conditions for coverage of Watch Cover by Bajaj Finserv:
• The tenor of the policy is 1 year
• The watch should not be older than 1 year from the date of purchase.
Applying for Watch Cover is easy. You can simply log on to our website, fill out the online application form, make the premium payment. That’s all.
You can lodge a claim by contacting us through one of the following ways:
• Call on toll-free Number 18002667780 or 1800-22-9966 (only for senior citizen policy holders).
• SMS on 5616181 as 'Claims'
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv