Whether you cycle your way through busy city roads, or meandering roads uphill, there are always potential hazards that could result in theft, loss or damage to your cycle, and secure yourself from Accidental death, while riding the cycle by taking Cycle Cover.
Get coverage up to Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 200,000 for Accidental Death for just Rs. 899 per annum or coverage up to Rs. 50,000 for cycle and Rs. 300,000 for Accidental Death for just Rs. 1499 per annum
Whether you take your cycle overseas for a leisure trip, you get worldwide coverage for your cycle, and the duration of cover for Accidental Death will be limited while riding the cycle only.
Pay your premiums easily via multiple options, such as online account transfers, UPI, Mobile Wallets, Credit or Debit.
Here are the expenses covered:
Get protected from burglary or theft of your cycle.
You can get coverage for damage to the cycle due to fire, riots, strikes or any such unforeseen situations.
You can be assured of worldwide coverage for your cycle
Get reimbursements against the agreed or Invoice Value of your cycle (whichever is lower)
You can get protected from accidental damage to your cycle with the Cycle Cover by Bajaj Finserv.
This benefit is for customers who have registered their cycle.
The expenses or losses that are not covered include the following:
Any losses or damage caused by processes of cleaning, dyeing or bleaching, restoring, servicing, preventative maintenance, repairing or renovating or deterioration arising from wear and tear, moth, vermin, insects or mildew or any other gradually operating cause.
Any breakage, cracking or scratching of crockery, glass, cameras, binoculars, lenses, sculptures, curious, pictures, musical instruments, sports gear and similar articles of brittle or fragile nature, unless specifically declared and accepted by us and explicitly stated in the policy schedule.
Loss or damage caused by mechanical or electrical derangement/breakdown of any article unless caused by accidental external means or specifically declared and accepted by us and explicitly stated in the policy schedule.
Here are the consequential losses or legal liabilities that we don’t cover:
• Loss, damage, or contributions to loss or damage by the insured, which resulted in sufferings or consequences, whereby the risks hereby insured against, were unnecessarily increased.
• Loss or damage due to misplacement, misuse, reckless, abusive, wilful or intentional conduct associated with handling and use of the covered item
• Loss or damage arising out of any pre-existing conditions
For the full list of exclusions, please download the policy brochure here.
Here’s a look at the terms and conditions for coverage of Cycle Cover by Bajaj Finserv:
Scope Of Coverage
The coverage would be offered only to the customers who have registered their cycle and the duration of cover will be limited while riding the cycle only.
For the purposes of the Accidental Death benefit, a loss resulting from You being unavoidably exposed to the elements due to an Accident occurring under the circumstances described in a Hazard will be payable as if resulting from an Injury. Loss must occur within 365 days of the date of the accident.
We will pay the benefit for Loss of Life under the circumstances described in a Hazard if your body cannot be located within 365 Days after the forced landing, stranding, sinking or wrecking of a conveyance in which You were a passenger or as a result of any Acts of God, in which case it shall be deemed, subject to all other terms and provisions of the Policy, that You shall have suffered loss of life within the meaning of the Policy.
1) Loss caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly by:
a] Infections (except pyogenic infections which shall occur through an Accidental cut or wound) or any other kind of Disease;
b] Medical or surgical treatment except as may be necessary solely as a result of Injury;
2) Any Injury which shall result in hernia
3) Any Pre-existing Condition, any complication arising from it
4) Suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self-inflicted Injury or illness, or sexually transmitted conditions, mental or nervous disorder, anxiety, stress or depression, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune-deficiency Virus (HIV) infection
Applying for Cycle Cover is easy. All you have to do is log on to our website, fill out the online application form, make the premium payment, and you’re done!
You can lodge a claim by contacting us through one of the following ways:
• Call on toll-free Number 18002667780 or 1800-22-9966 (only for senior citizen policy holders).
• SMS on 5616181 as 'Claims'