Home Loan Documents List
There are a few documents required for home loans that you should be aware of. If you are wondering home loan what documents required, there are only few home loan documents required for salaried persons.
Here is Home Loan Documents List for Salaried Borrowers:
• Application Form
• Proof of Identity (Voter ID/NREGA Job Card/Driving License/Aadhar Card/PAN Card)
• Last 6 months’ Bank Statements
• Proof of income, i.e. Latest Salary Slips or Form 16
• Proof of Address (Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License)
List of Documents Required for Home Loan in Case of Self-employed Borrowers:
• KYC documents (ID and address proof)
• Profit & Loss Statement for last 2 years
• Proof of Business Document with 5 years vintage (minimum)
• Last 6 months’ bank statements
While applying for home loan, keep in mind the home loan interest rate
and use the home loan EMI calculator
for working out your monthly EMIs.
Additional Read: How Much Home Loan can I Get on My Salary?