- Property documents
- Sales deed, stamped agreement of sale, or allotment letter
- NOC from the housing society or builder
- Possession certificate and land tax receipt form the land/ land revenue/ revenue department
- Detailed estimation of the construction cost
- Bank account statement or payment receipt detailing payment made to the seller or builder
- Occupancy certificate (for constructed apartments)
- Identity proof (any one)
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Address proof (any one)
- Any of the above identity proof document with the permanent address
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Post-paid mobile bill
- Water tax
- Property tax receipt
- Passport sized photograph
Checklist of documents to be provided by self-employed applicants?
Find below, the list of documents self-employed applicants must produce for their application.
- Proof of business existence
- GST registration certificate
- Trade license
- Partnership deed
- Articles of Association/ Memorandum of Association
- Import Export Code
- SEBI registration certificate
- ROC registration certificate
- Financial statements (Audited by a CA)
- Profit & Loss Account Statement
- Balance sheet
- Bank account statement
- Last 6 months
Additional Read: Check eligibility for home loan
Avail a Bajaj Finserv Home Loan on simple eligibility terms and by producing minimal documentation. It might interest you to know that if your property is under construction, then you can even get a home loan without property registration documents. While getting a home loan sanctioned with zero documents is not possible, one can get time up to disbursal to furbish all the required documents.
For quick finance options, you can apply for a home loan online. When doing so, keep your KYC, employee ID, and financial documents (salary slips, bank statements) on hand. Once your home loan application is processed and documents verified you will receive a home loan sanction letter. With the Online Home Loan facility you can get a digital sanction letter in just 10 minutes*. Once you accept this offer letter, the focus shifts to the property and you will have to produce property papers to enter into the home loan agreement and obtain a quick disbursal of funds.
Document Required for Home Loan: FAQs
Can I get a Home Loan without property documents?
If the property is under construction, the home loan can be obtained without the property registration documents. However, the property needs to be registered after possession and a completion certificate must be obtained. In the case of a property that is under construction, a borrower can avail of a home loan without property registration documents.
How do I get a Home Loan with no documents?
If the borrower has a pre-existing relationship with the lender from which they are availing of the home loan, they can get the home loan sanctioned without any documentation. You can even apply for an online home loan and get a digital sanction letter without any documentation. Of course, all documents are required at the time of verification/ disbursal.
What are the basic requirements for Home Loan?
Home Loan applicants need to furnish personal documents, such as Pan Card and Aadhar Card, among others; income related documents, such as bank account statements; employment/ business related documents, such as salary slips or profit and loss statements; and property related documents.
Below are the documents required to apply for a home loan in India.
- Proof of Identity: Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN
- Proof of Address: Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Passport/ Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Property Documents: A copy of original sale deed, NOC from society, allotment-possession letter, etc.
- Proof of Income Income Tax Return (ITR), salary slips, certificate of practice (for professionals), audited financial sheet (for self-employed applicants and professionals), qualification certificate (for professionals), P&L statement (for self-employed applicants), etc.
What is the Home Loan documentation process?
To complete your home loan application, you will need to submit all necessary documents for verification. You can do this by either handing over hard copies or submitting soft copies online. Bajaj Finserv also offers doorstep document pickup service for maximum convenience.