Home loan overview
Chhatarpur is a city in Madhya Pradesh which also houses the Chhatarpur district headquarters. While farming is the primary revenue generator, there are few small scale industries functional here.
Construct your dream home or purchase an appropriate property using a home loan in Chhatarpur from Bajaj Finserv. Visit our only branch in the city without delay. You may also apply online for quick approval.
Features & benefits of home loan
Easy repayment tenor
Pay off the outstanding loan amount conveniently over your preferred tenor of up to 30 years.
Money within 48 hours*
Once your housing loan is approved, we will release the funds within 48 hours*.
Easy home loan balance transfer facility
Transfer your home loan balance to Bajaj Finserv using our home loan balance transfer facility. Enjoy a lower home loan interest rate on your existing loan amount.
Invest in infrastructure or cover your travel expenses with top-up loans of up to Rs. 1 crore.
Online application form
Apply for a home loan in Chhatarpur any time from the comfort of your home via our online application form.
Manage account online
Log in to our customer portal – Experia and manage your loan account online 24x7.
Home loan interest rates, fees and charges
Starting from 7.70%* p.a., our home loan rates in Chhatarpur are affordable for every borrower. Enhance your chances of getting a lower interest rate by fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Additionally, you have to pay nominal fees and charges. Read our 100% transparent terms and conditions to know in detail.
Evaluate the total cost of loan with the help of a home loan EMI calculator. This online tool enables you to calculate home loan EMI and total payable amount instantly without any manual calculation.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Meet the following housing loan eligibility to increase your approval chances:
- Age bracket**: For salaried, 23 years to 62 years and for self-employed, 25 years to 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian and non-NRI
- Place of residence: Any one from our city list
- Income: Minimum income starting from Rs. 30,000, based on age and place of residence
- Minimum job experience: 3 years in the current company
- Minimum business vintage: 5 years
Bajaj Finserv offers a home loan eligibility calculator through which you can check the loan amount you can borrow.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for home loan
The documents necessary for a home loan in Chhatarpur are minimal. They are:
- Property documents like payments receipts, sale agreement, allotment letter, etc.
- Proof of business vitage
- KYC documents like PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, etc.
- Bank statements of last 6 months
- Income proof like Form 16 or salary slips, P&L statement, etc.
- Passport-sized photographs
Make sure to submit valid documents only. This facilitates the application smoothly and qualifies you for competitive home loan interest rate. Note that you may also have to submit additional documents, if needed.
How to apply for a home loan?
The process to apply for a home loan in Chhatarpur is below:
- 1 Open the online application form
- 2 Provide the necessary personal, financial and employment information
- 3 Submit once done and wait for our representatives to get in touch with you
- 4 Provide the documents required for verification
Alternatively, you can also visit our nearest branch to apply offline.