Home loan overview
The city of Dhule in Maharashtra houses the regional headquarters of MTDC, MIDC and RTO. Popular for Swaminarayan Temple and Adishakti Ekvira, it is an emerging centre of textile, power-loom, IT, edible oil, etc. There are both residential and industrial areas around this city.
Buy a residential property with a home loan in Dhule from Bajaj Finserv. For quick approval, apply online or choose to visit the single operational branch in Dhule at the earliest.
Features & benefits of home loan
Based on your property’s value, seek up to Rs. 5 crore* as home loan from Bajaj Finserv.
Home loan balance transfer facility
Enjoy comparatively lower home loan rates on your outstanding loan amount with our home loan balance transfer facility.
Our top-up loan of up to Rs. 1 crore comes with no end-use restriction. Cover your additional needs effortlessly by opting for this facility.
Select a feasible repayment tenor of up to 30 years with the help of a home loan EMI calculator.
Online application form
Loan application process is now simpler with online application form from Bajaj Finserv.
Receive funds in 48 hours*
Once approved, we take only 48 hours* to credit the approved funds.
Check your EMIs, interest payable, due dates and everything else through our customer portal – Experia.
Home loan interest rates, fees and charges
Bajaj Finserv brings one of the most competitive home loan rates that start from 8.60%* p.a. This rate may vary based on certain factors such as eligibility, credit profile of applicant, income source, fixed or floating rate, etc.
Apart from the home loan interest rate, nominal processing fees and other charges are imposed by us.
You can calculate home loan EMI using our online calculator.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Fulfil the following housing loan eligibility to qualify for loan:
- Should be an Indian citizen residing within the country
- Should reside in one of the places where we are operational
- Minimum income ranges from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 based on city and age
- Must fall under the age** bracket of 25 to 70 years (self-employed) and 23 to 62 years (salaried)
- Business should be running for at least 5 years (in case of self-employed)
- Work experience of at least 3 years is mandatory (in case of salaried)
Once you fulfil these parameters, check how much you can borrow against your income using the home loan eligibility calculator.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for home loan
We require some essential documents to validate and process your housing loan. Below is our indicative list:
- Aadhaar card, utility bills, PAN card, or any other KYC document
- Proof of income like salary slip
- Financial documents, especially for self-employed applicants
- Proof of business vintage for the self-employed
- Property documents such as sale deed with registration receipt, allotment letter, TAX receipt, agreement copy, etc
While processing, we may ask for additional documents if required.
How to apply for a home loan in Dhule?
- 1 Look for the online application form
- 2 Fill the form with name, address, employment status, etc
- 3 Submit. Allow our executives to contact you for further processing
- 4 Hand over the documents. Now, wait for verification and final approval
To clear your doubts regarding your home loan application, you can visit our nearest branch. You can get in touch with our customer care executives as well.