Home loan overview
Located in Madhya Pradesh’s Nimar region, Khandwa is home to its namesake district’s administrative headquarters. Khandwa is also well known as a major railway junction in the region and serves as an east-west connector.
With home loan in Khandwa available easily from Bajaj Finserv, it is easier than ever to secure house purchase funding at competitive rates. We currently operate in one branch in Khandwa. So, you can either apply online or visit our branch at your convenience.
Features & benefits of home loan
High loan value
Meet minimum eligibility requirements to obtain funding of Rs. 5 Crore* or higher, basis eligibility.
We provide home loans with a flexible tenor ranging up to 30 pears. Use our home loan EMI calculator to determine a suitable tenor against your repayment capability.
Easy Balance Transfer of home loan
Benefit from a reduced home loan interest rate with our quick and convenient home loan balance transfer facility.
Easy top-up financing
Avail additional funding of Rs. 1 Crore or higher as a top-up loan above your existing home loan value.
24x7 Loan account access
Visit our dedicated customer portal - Experia to access your loan account online from anywhere and anytime.
Home loan interest rates, fees and charges
Avail competitive home loan rates with Bajaj Finserv for affordable repayments. Our interest rates start at 7.70%* p.a. Securing a reasonable housing loan interest rate on your house purchase financing can be made easy with a few important factors in mind, like credit score, interest type, location of the property, etc.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Make sure to check home loan eligibility before applying to experience a hassle-free proceeding. Our requirements include easy-to-meet parameters like:
- Salaried individuals must be within the age range of 23 to 62 years**; for self-employed applicants, it is 25 to 70 years**.
- Must be a residing Indian citizen.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience mandatory for salaried individuals.
- For self-employed individuals, a minimum business vintage of 5 years is required.
Use our home loan eligibility calculator to check the maximum financing you are eligible to get.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
Check out the list of documents required for a home loan before applying for a housing loan. Our minimum paperwork requirements simplify the documentation process for you:
- Passport-sized photograph/s
- KYC documents, like PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card
- Income proof, which varies with applicant’s occupational status
- Proof of business existence for self-employed
- Important property documents
When applying for a home loan in Khandwa, you may be required to submit additional documents as needed. Make sure to keep all the essential property-related and personal documents handy when applying.
How to apply for a home loan?
Complete a few simple steps to apply for a home loan online:
- 1 Fill up the online application form accurately with required details.
- 2 Respond to our representatives who will contact you soon.
- 3 Complete document submission to initiate application processing.
To improve your chances of meeting the eligibility, you can apply for a home loan with a co-borrower.