Home loan overview
Mandsaur is a city and a municipality of Malwa region in Madhya Pradesh. Home to the famous PashupatiNath Temple, it is historically a part of Gwalior’s Princely State. The city has a rick historical significance in Central India and is a tourism centre too.
Residents of Mandsaur can complete their house purchase with a home loan in Mandsaur from Bajaj Finserv at affordable rates. Apply online to enjoy a quick processing time.
Features & benefits of home loan
Tenor flexibility up to 30 years
With tenor flexibility of up to 30 years, you can enjoy lower EMIs. Use an EMI calculator to determine a suitable tenor according to your repayment capacity.
Top-up loan of Rs. 1 Crore* or higher on the home loan amount allows for meeting urgent funding needs.
Balance transfer facility
Save on your housing loan interest with our home loan balance transfer facility.
Easy online application
Fill up the online application form in a few simple steps to avail hassle-free funding.
Online loan management
Our customer portal - Experia allows easy access to your home loan account at any time and from anywhere.
Money within 48 hours*
Receive the home loan amount under 48 hours* of approval.
Home loan interest rate, fees & charges
Bajaj Finserv keeps the housing loan interest rate affordable, allowing borrowers to manage repayment conveniently. Home loan rates start from as low as 8.60%* p.a.
Check processing fees and other charges before applying to understand affordability.
Home loan eligibility criteria
It is essential to check home loan eligibility before you apply. Make sure to meet all requirements for quick approval:
- You must be between 25 and 70 years** of age as a self-employed individual, for salaried individuals, age range required is between 23 and 62 years**.
- You must hold a minimum monthly income of Rs. 30,000 or more as per your city and age.
- Must be a residing citizen of India.
- Salaried applicants should hold a minimum work experience of 3 years.
- A business vintage of at least 5 years needed for self-employed individuals.
Maintain a low FOIR to increase your eligibility and get quick application approval.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
The documents required for a home loan are listed below. Make sure to carry all of them when applying for the advance:
- PAN card, Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, etc. as KYC documents
- Proof of income based on your occupation
- Self-employed applicants must also product proof of business existence
- Property documents
- Photograph/s (passport-sized)
Depending on your borrowing profile, you may be required to submit additional documents to prove eligibility.
How to apply for a home loan?
Complete the following few steps to apply for a home loan in Mandsaur.
- 1 Access the online application form for home loan and fill it with necessary details accurately
- 2 One of our representatives will connect with you for further application processing
- 3 Submit all necessary documents to proceed with further loan assessment
While applying for a housing loan, do check your pre-approved offer, as it simplifies the application process.
Frequently asked questions
A home loan is a secured financing option. Hence, a credit score is not the first thing that lenders look into.
If the interest rate on a home loan varies over time as per market trends, it is called a floating interest rate.
Fixed rate home loans represent a predetermined interest rate that remains unchanged throughout the loan tenor.