Home loan overview
Khargone is a city in Madhya Pradesh, which lies to the state’s southwest border. It is a fast-growing city with many new industrial bases taking home here.
House purchase is made affordable and convenient by Bajaj Finserv with a home loan in Khargone available at affordable rates. Meet minimum eligibility criteria and complete a simple online application process to access the housing finance.
Features & benefits of home loan
You can choose a suitable repayment tenor of up to 30 years. Further, to determine a convenient tenor, use our emi calculator.
Home loan Balance Transfer
Opt for our home loan balance transfer facility to reduce your home loan interest liability and repay affordably.
High loan value
Finance your house purchase with an affordable home loan of Rs. 5 Crore* or higher, basis eligibility.
Easy top-up financing
Meet additional financing needs with an unrestricted top-up loan of Rs. 1 Crore or higher without additional documentation.
Manage your home loan online
Visit our customer portal - Experia for online loan account access.
Financing under 48 hours*
Meet all eligibility and document requirements to receive your home loan under 48 hours* of approval.
Home loan interest rates, fees and charges
We extend home loan with interest rates starting from 6.75%* p.a. Keep a track of your income, EMI obligations, etc. to access financing at reduced home loan rates.
Along with the housing loan interest rate, check the applicable processing fees and other charges too. Our terms and conditions ensure zero hidden charges.
Home loan eligibility criteria
Check home loan eligibility criteria and whether you fulfil them with the following points:
- Age between 23 and 62 years** for salaried applicants and between 25 and 70 years** for self-employed
- A minimum monthly income of Rs. 30,000 or more mandatory based on your age and city of residence.
- Should be an Indian citizen residing in the country.
- Salaried individuals must hols a minimum work experience of 3 years.
- For self-employed individuals, business should not be younger than 5 years.
Check how much you can borrow by using the Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Eligibility Calculator available online.
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Documents required for housing loan
Our list of documents required for a home loan is short and simple. Keep all documents handy before applying for a home loan for fast-track processing:
- Passport-sized photograph/s.
- Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, PAN card, and/or other KYC documents.
- Proof of income based on the applicant’s occupation.
- For self-employed individuals, a proof of business existence is mandatory.
- Property documents as required.
Based on your borrowing profile, you may be asked to submit additional documents to secure a housing loan.
How to apply for a home loan?
The online application process for Bajaj Finserv Home Loan is quick and simple. Complete the steps given below to apply for a home loan:
- 1 Access the online application form and fill it with necessary details.
- 2 Receive communication regarding further processing from our representative.
- 3 Complete paperwork for further processing of your loan application.
Clear any existing loans and maintain a low debt-to-income ratio to increase home loan eligibility. Keep all documents handy before applying for the loan.