Home Loan on 65000 Salary
The amount of home loan on 65000 salary depends on certain factors like an applicant’s age, location of a property, and the likes. To know the actual amount you are eligible for, you can use an online eligibility calculator free of cost.
How much home loan can I get on 65000 salary?
Refer to the table mentioned below to know how much loan you can get as per your salary.
Net monthly income
Home loan amount**
**The home loan amount above is calculated using the Bajaj Finserv eligibility calculator. The actual loan amount varies with city, age & other factors.
Along with checking the loan amount you can avail of under a specified salary bracket, you should also be aware of the home loan tax benefits to make an informed decision.
How to check home loan eligibility?
You can check your housing loan eligibility by using an online calculator. Here are the steps associated with it:
Step 1: Visit the webpage of a home loan eligibility calculator.
Step 2: Enter the details mentioned below:
- Date of birth
- City of residence
- Net monthly salary
- Loan repayment tenor
- Additional income amount
- Current EMIs or other obligations
Step 3: After providing these details and click on ‘check your eligibility.’
Step 4: This calculator will instantly show the loan amount you can avail of based on the details entered. You can also alter these values in different tabs to find a suitable loan offer.
Besides evaluating home loan eligibility, you should also be aware of the documents mandatory for this purpose.
What are the documents required for a housing loan?
Here is the list of documents you need to submit to avail of a home loan:
- KYC documents
- Income proof (salary slips, form 16, financial documents of a business)
- Business proof stating at least 5 years of continuity
- Bank account statement of last 6 months
What is the current interest rate on a housing loan?
The home loan interest rate charged by Bajaj Finserv currently starts from 8.50%* p.a. p.a. Hence, EMIs here starts from as low as Rs. 769/lakh*.
What are the benefits of the Bajaj Finserv Home Loan?
The benefits of a home loan from Bajaj Finserv are:
Substantial loan quantum
The housing loan amount can go as high as Rs. 5 crore*, as per your eligibility. Additionally, you can get a top-up loan of Rs. 1 crore* or more to meet additional expenses.
Long repayment tenor
The repayment tenor of a home loan is up to 30 years, resulting in effortless credit repayment. You can use a home loan EMI calculator to find a suitable tenor.
No additional charges on prepayments and foreclosure
Housing loans with Bajaj Finserv do not entail any additional charges for part-prepayments and foreclosure. Hence, you can close your loan account before the tenor without increasing the cost of borrowing.
Home loan balance transfer helps you to shift your loan from the current lender and enjoy better interest rates and favourable loan terms.
With Bajaj Finserv, you can apply for a housing loan under PMAY at a subsidised interest rate.
This facility guides you through the various financial and legal aspects of owning a property.
Online access to a loan account
The customer portal of Bajaj Finserv allows you to access your loan account anytime, anywhere.
How to apply for a home loan?
To apply for a housing loan with Bajaj Finserv, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- 1 Visit the Bajaj Finserv website
- 2 Duly fill-up the loan application form with required professional and personal information
- 3 After receiving the initial approval, submit the essential papers and pay associated charges
- 4 A Bajaj Finserv representative will contact you after this for future proceedings
- 5 Following a successful verification of property and loan documents, you will receive the loan sanction letter
- 6 Once your sign the loan agreement, you will receive the loan amount
How can I improve my eligibility for a home loan?
Here are some pointers on how to improve your eligibility for a home loan on 65000 salary:
- Including a co-applicant is an option, as lenders factor in the eligibility of both applicants and then determine the loan amount accordingly.
- Mentioning additional income sources like rental income, interest income, etc., increases your total monthly income and improves your repayment capacity.
- A good credit score combined with a spotless repayment history considerably increases your loan eligibility.
- Opting for a longer tenor lowers the home loan EMIs, which will match your repayment capacity and improve your eligibility.
To know more about a home loan on 65000 salary, contact a representative from Bajaj Finserv.