How to Get an Instant Loan Without Income Proof?
Personal loans fall under the category of unsecured credits. These advances come with flexible repayment tenors and are sanctioned against minimal documentation.
Such loans are also known as instant personal loans owing to their fast disbursal feature. Select financial institutions in India also disburse online personal loans without income proof. Meet certain eligibility pointers and consider these factors to avail such a loan.
Ways to Avail a Personal Loan without Income Proof
Keep the following factors in mind to avail an instant loan without income proof:
- High CIBIL score
Maintain a high CIBIL score around or above 750. A substantial credit score is a proof of your creditworthiness as a borrower. A healthy credit score can also help you negotiate for affordable personal loan interest rates and other beneficial terms with the lender.
- Provide proof of income from other sources
Submit other sources of income if available:
• Income from house rent
• Fixed deposit interest income
• Income proof of parent or spouse, etc.
High income can help lenders assess your repayment capability and overlook income proof requisites.
- Apply with a co-applicant or guarantor
Assign a guarantor while applying for such an unsecured loan to increase chances of approval. You may stand a chance to avail a higher loan amount by including a guarantor in the loan agreement.
You can also consider including a co-applicant. Lenders will consider the repayment capability of this co-applicant while determining personal loan interest rates and the loan amount.
- Gain the trust of your lender
Existing customers with a financial institution stand a higher chance to avail the loan.
• Hold saving and current accounts
• Make frequent transactions with these accounts
These steps will help build trust with your lender, thus improving your chances of availing an urgent loan.
Consider the above tips to avail an instant loan without income proof. You will also need to fulfil certain other eligibility criteria and provide specific documents.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicant must to be a resident of India
- Age: Applicants within the age bracket of 20 to 60 years are eligible for personal loans
- CIBIL score: The minimum CIBIL score to avail a personal loan varies across lenders.
Maintain a CIBIL score of 750 for approval of such loans.
Documents Required to Avail a Personal Loan
- KYC documents: PAN, Aadhaar, Voter ID, passport, etc.
- Passport-size photographs
- Account summary for at least 3 months
You may have now got an idea about how to avail a personal loan without income proof. Consider these pointers to avail the loan at attractive interest rates to reduce your EMIs and repay them with ease.
Also Read:- How to Avail a Personal Loan Without Documents?